Thread: Storm Ogres

Default Storm Ogres

Ok Where have you guys put the Storm Ogres?... Since i'm stuck on CC and can't get her quests fixed at this time i decided to get Winterhart up to where CC is, I'm doing her Arop and i have to kill the named Storm Ogre.... Guess what! they are gone. we have searched the field from the marble area to the blighted area to the towns up north to Delgarath.... and every possible place inbetween. only one we have seen is the Chieftain by the mithril chest. but he dont count.... Any help here would be greatly appriciated

CC

Default Re: Storm Ogres

Yes, some input on the location of the named storm ogre Furahrage would be appreciated. We scoured the world for him and he is nowhere to be found, and he is an ARoP quest mob, unless this was changed and hasn't been updated in the quest text.

I just did my ARoP in the last two weeks, but it was on Chaos.

He's is still a requirement.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Actually, it calls for Furahrage which was a Tempest Ogre, not a Storm Ogre. But they were mistakenly removed. Adding them back... sort of. They won't be known as Tempest Ogres, but rather Than'kuk.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Might check into techniques that might use Tempest Ogre Jawbones, if any, and correct or change that too. Or just make them drop from Than'kuk.

*hands Guaran a cookie* Beat you to it. Besides, the item itself isn't changing, only the name.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Any Idea on how soon they will be added back? and will he still be called Furahrage or something else now? also will he be in the same place he always has been? lol sorry for the 20 questions

CC

The next patch to blight (which should be today, barring unforeseen events).

He will be known as a Than'kuk Chieftain.

Honestly I can't remember where they spawned. But he (and friends) will be in the Stormy March.

there's already a Than'kuk Chieftain i think in game (the one by the road guarding the chest) at least i think that's his name if that's who your talking about he didn't update the quest.
    But thank you it would be good to finish my Arop now if only i can get enough dragons together for a rift run :P

CC
    Last edited by CottenCandy; June 22nd, 2009 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Bad Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by CottenCandy View Post
    there's already a Than'kuk Chieftain i think in game (the one by the road guarding the chest) at least i think that's his name if that's who your talking about he didn't update the quest.
    But thank you it would be good to finish my Arop now if only i can get enough dragons together for a rift run :P

CC
    Nope, the one in-game is a Bhal'kuk Chieftain. They are different tribes.

Than'kuk, Bhal'kuk, Nahg'kuk, etc.

Yeah hehe i should of paid more attention to his name... I just saw ogre and killed :P

CC

Amon not sure what happened but we didn't patch any files in and also the ogres are still not around. Any help here would be greatly appriciated. As far as i know i'm the only one on the server doing the Arop at this point in time and haven't heard of anyone else doing it. Is there any way to maybe have someone spawn him real quick and let me kill it? lol (i know to much to ask but worth a try) :P

CC

I hate to echo what's already been said, but, as Cotten says, there are still no ogres as of today.

well there hasn't been any patch, has it ?

Ok we've had two restarts since i've posted about the Ogres and they are still not in game. I understand you guys are really busy and got alot to do but i would really like to finish my Arop. is there any way someone can spawn him please?

CC
    Last edited by CottenCandy; June 24th, 2009 at 09:33 PM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information