Thread: Broken UI.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Broken UI.

Along with the new vista patch live another glitch to be found is that the User interfaces that Val makes cannot be installed now. They install like they should but dont show up ingame.

Default Re: Broken UI.

All of is interfaces are built into the game. Go to your corner Options button and in the last tabe I think it is, you can select from 3 or 4 different UI's. His red,blue, purple, and green ones are in there as part of the game now.

You can have them working. Just have a look here: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...8&postcount=21.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

And since Val is not dead .. we hope to have some new and prettier UIs in the not-too-distant-future .. My current favorites are "Azura" and "Blood metal" .. not entirely finished yet - but better than any of my previous efforts. .. However the exact way of getting this done is still being sorted .. apropo of the latest message re UI's .. I have a dream!!!

My dream is about a beautiful and successful Istaria .. and part of that dream is beautiful UI's for all and sundry.

As my closest friends and confidants know - the last few months have been somewhat of an ordeal for me... I, as we all do, like to think of ourselves as good people, but it is only when we are truly pressed that we find ourselves and can truly evaluate our worth..

I hope that when I look back on this time I will be able to say that I delivered all that could be asked of me or more, and that I was a good person by anyone's evaluation of the happenings.

A little bit too deep for a random comment about UIs - however .. I have not forsaken new ones - it is just that I have some RL complexities right now.

We will be back, bigger and better than ever.

Thread Information