Thread: Toodleoo!

Default Toodleoo!

Horizons will always be my favourite game.

It's just... I've had several arguments with a few members of the community, playtime is no longer fun these days. Just bickering and more bickering. Also- I've had trouble finding people to RP with. It seems no one cares unless your character has insane otherwordly powers or is a bizzare crossbreed/demon/whatever. Had to wreck Sig's personality just to get someone to even notice him. I just can't stand the loneliness (if Slee's not online. :<). Wasn't a part of anyone's RP, so leaving won't be an issue!

Very petty troubles, I know. But with my current irl situation- it's best to stay away for a while. Probably will come back under a new name later in the year, so until then, toodleooo! Many apologies for what I've done, and take care everyone! c: <3

~Amanda

(If anyone needs items or money from any of my characters, feel free to ask! And I'll email any art owed as soon as possible. And if you see the twins online, don't mind them. >_>)
    Last edited by Sigvard; June 25th, 2009 at 01:36 PM.

Sigvard Nemena (Order) | Piano Forte (Order) | Lello (Order) | Vasken (Order) | Skreel (Order) | Ursala (Order)
    (Click names for biographies!)

Default Re: Toodleoo!

aww *hugs* sad will def. miss you come back soon *whispers in sigs ear* come to chaos :PPP

(note that is not ment to offend order people, i like order people have a hatchie there)

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

very sad to hear that istaria no longer feels like home. i weep for your loss and will not dry my tears until you can come back home and join us again!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

aww I'll miss you siggy. D: Where else am I going to get bannanners and my dose of silliness awesome from now?

I shall miss you too. Though we did not rp together, I always loved to listen and follow your rp!

Istaria blues Who does not know them?
    So I understand your decision, and will not forget you.
    And greet you welcome, when you return. Hopefully soon.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

I am sad to hear that you leave my favourite banana dragon!

If you happen to come back, let me know; a silo full of bananaramas is waiting just for you!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

You'll be missed.

Those few "members of the community" don't matter, we told you! There's /ignore and there's harassment reporting. The contemplation of moving Sigvard to Chaos was bad enough, but leaving the game entirely?

Still, I do understand that when a game is simply no longer fun for whatever reason, "you gotta do what you gotta do", especially when there are extenuating RL circumstances. I hope you find fun and peace of mind. *hug*

Quote Originally Posted by Sigvard View Post
    Wasn't a part of anyone's RP
    Yes, you are.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Awwww Piaiaianananao, not you
    I'm sad to see nice players like you leaving
    Come back soon !

Awww Siggy...I am sad to see you go, but I agree with what you're saying.

I myself am finding it harder and harder to even try to log on anymore.
    Order Shard - Atlanna Embergaze 100/100 Adult:
    A'Sasha Windrider - Member of Keir Chet k'Eilerten

Im sorry to see you go Sig, take care where ever your travels may lead 'nana dragon!

Eeeh, come baaaaccckkk~ <grabby hands> I'll RP with you, no matter what. <3

Sheriff of the Order Roleplay Police Squad

I'll miss you all too! Might play on Chaos when I come back, Order is just a bit... Bleh...

And d'ooooh Xoshara! Missed that post completely, wasn't expecting a reply to Lello's scribble and didn't bother to check! Gaaaaghghghfgfgfle *headfacedesk*! Thank you though, definately would've camped day and night in that lair!
    (I'll go draw some Vhazvhaz!)

And don't leave too, Atlanna! Order really needs your awesomeness!

(And thank you for your email Aguarush- I'll reply as soon as I get the chance! )

*whooshes back to her small corner in Ulduar*

Edit: Please ignore me if you see me online! Someone wants my mask collection. <_<
    Last edited by Sigvard; June 28th, 2009 at 10:42 PM.

Sigvard Nemena (Order) | Piano Forte (Order) | Lello (Order) | Vasken (Order) | Skreel (Order) | Ursala (Order)
    (Click names for biographies!)

Awww, I missed this... I'm so sorry to see you go Siggy, you're too nice to leave! D'8

I'm just wondering if the few players who bothered you are the few players bothering so many others. These kinds of people need a dev to lock their accounts... or something. >.>

Let me know when you get back, eh? If I'm still around, which I probably will be, unless things like this elavate (sp?). And don't feel alone, I hardly RP either; there has been excess of wierd superpowered characters lately. (I don't get it. Dragons BREATHE FIRE. Why do people feel the need to make their characters 'cooler' with more superpowers when they can breathe fire? Isn't that cool overload already? XD )

Anyway, hope to see you back sometime soon! <3

~Galde

I agree with Galde, in fact I would subscribe to her newsletter.
    Order Shard - Atlanna Embergaze 100/100 Adult:
    A'Sasha Windrider - Member of Keir Chet k'Eilerten

Quote Originally Posted by Galdethriel View Post
    I hardly RP either; there has been excess of wierd superpowered characters lately. (I don't get it. Dragons BREATHE FIRE. Why do people feel the need to make their characters 'cooler' with more superpowers when they can breathe fire? Isn't that cool overload already? XD )
    butbut, sparkling vampire dragons are teh awsomez, aren't they ?
    Stop reading Twilight, people. It's bad for your health. xD

--Zex, old, grumpy but regular Istarian dragon, and proud to be !

lol Zex- thats it

Being older and grumpier- I proudly agree
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thread Information