Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Construction ----> CTD

Thalak

Default Re: Construction ----> CTD

Had no issues with this last night, seems the "fix" was removing the construction rotating graphic? Odd that the one in the plot planning section to add structures is still there and not causing issues.

How's everyone else's milage on this fix?

Naggie

Can one actually build now??

xenia

Nope, no building here. Of course it's quite hard to even plan a building when you get a screen like this one: http://www.championsohonor.net/plotwoes.html

Note the distinct Lack of building outlines in the plot planning window. Note the location of player working on plot - right on top of plot marker.

A ticket was submited about this and the crashes on 10/12/04. Eight days later I got a response that thanked me for letting them know people are still having trouble and requestinga debug log. I sent a log that day and again 4 days later.More than two weeks after I sent the ticket,I am stillwaiting a response to the problem of the planning window gone brown.

Thalak

That's just terrible Xenia

That looks reminicant of the screens one would get when the plot didnt actually load up, you'd have to click the keystone again, or again, or again and eventually it would load the plot info.

Hope they fix that for you, that's way worse than CTD.

xenia

Thanks Thalak, I have been hoping for a fix for a couple weeks now. I guess this isn't a big issue [*-)]

Naggie

WEll, I have finally been able to build.. only screen that is different is the one that actually shows the building you are contributing to. It doesn't show the building any more, but there is no CTD...so I'm fairly pleased with that. My Planning screen works fine, sometimes it lags a little filling details but overall it works good enuff

This issue is making me SO ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can't this be fixed? I crash constantly when trying to build. Nothing will fix it. I have tried everything people suggest - from deleting the world cashe to keeping all chat windows closed - but nothing helps.

If the vaults shrink and I can't apply the resources I have stored there still, I guess that I just wont be playing any more.

PLEASE - does anyone have any suggestions? This is driving me crazy!
    Crafter 190 Adventurer 149 Dryad - Order

ThrellinD

Seems to the So-Called Fix they pushed to Chaos and Order today is still not working properly. I've had some instances (SOME) where I could install on 3 differetn structures I'm happy I can atleast do that but in the last 30 minutes I've crashed 4 times now it is getting old and I have no more room in my vault :( what to do

Thread Information