Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blight Update 168

Default Re: Blight Update 168

Noncas Fizzlebot in Aug does offer to make you a tinker and will do so ,but does not have and forms to sell . I tried last night he had nothing .

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Stonetooth View Post
    Noncas Fizzlebot in Aug does offer to make you a tinker and will do so ,but does not have and forms to sell . I tried last night he had nothing .
    It looks fine to me. He has some expert and master level forms.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I've noticed the blight client has many fixed sounds, but noticed one that got broken somehow. Boars Hide Mask no longer plays the Berserker Rage sound when used.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    I've noticed the blight client has many fixed sounds, but noticed one that got broken somehow. Boars Hide Mask no longer plays the Berserker Rage sound when used.
    Used the mask a second time and the sound played...

Drulkar's Wrath (the spell) is missing the DRAG part of its scribe requirements. other reqs: lvl 90, 900 primal, are fine. but my lvl 100 ancient with 1100 base primal can't scribe it. I'm guessing the absence of DRAG from requirements has something to do with that. Incidentally, did enjoy the quests.
    ~Without death, life is meaningless. Without evil, good is naught but arrogance. Without balance, nothing is complete.~
    Archangelis Draconis: 100|100|100 Ancient Dragon, 26.8M Hoard GM of Venatoris Tenebrae (Chaos)

Notes on the dragon techs: I have been able to successfully create and apply tier V versions of deadly, piercing winds, sharper, battle-forged and rending. All of them seem to work well enough, although I am less certain of the recycle effect on piercing winds (only on one wing, right now). Unable, as of yet, to loot the bhal'kuk molars for razor teeth V. The ogres in question drop jawbones and big toes, but so far, no molars. (50 ogres and counting). Deadly (essentially the dragon equivalent of power strike or smash, for those who are curious) seems moderately redundant next to sharper or battle-forged. Kudos on the spread of applicable techs, though still very heavily melee-bent, these can give an edge to those who have opted to try for a more balanced or even casting-oriented dragon, allowing them to still make viable use of the many melee abilities the class has at its disposal.
    ~Without death, life is meaningless. Without evil, good is naught but arrogance. Without balance, nothing is complete.~
    Archangelis Draconis: 100|100|100 Ancient Dragon, 26.8M Hoard GM of Venatoris Tenebrae (Chaos)

Quote Originally Posted by Archangelico View Post
    Notes on the dragon techs: I have been able to successfully create and apply tier V versions of deadly, piercing winds, sharper, battle-forged and rending. All of them seem to work well enough, although I am less certain of the recycle effect on piercing winds (only on one wing, right now). Unable, as of yet, to loot the bhal'kuk molars for razor teeth V. The ogres in question drop jawbones and big toes, but so far, no molars. (50 ogres and counting). Deadly (essentially the dragon equivalent of power strike or smash, for those who are curious) seems moderately redundant next to sharper or battle-forged. Kudos on the spread of applicable techs, though still very heavily melee-bent, these can give an edge to those who have opted to try for a more balanced or even casting-oriented dragon, allowing them to still make viable use of the many melee abilities the class has at its disposal.
    Molars don't drop from just any of the Bhal'kuk (i.e. not warriors or gatherers).

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Had been hunting primarily the elite warriors. Including the chieftan. Occasionally got toes, mostly jawbones. If not warriors or gatherers do not drop them either, I'll assume and seek out a fourth variant. Have not, as yet, encountered or heard of encounters with any additional types. Will also go back through and double check the lesser bhal'kuk.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangelico View Post
    Had been hunting primarily the elite warriors. Including the chieftan. Occasionally got toes, mostly jawbones. If not warriors or gatherers do not drop them either, I'll assume and seek out a fourth variant. Have not, as yet, encountered or heard of encounters with any additional types. Will also go back through and double check the lesser bhal'kuk.
    Chieftains. And it is a rare drop.

Chief gave me a molar so it does drop. Mighty

Good to know they drop. might be helpful if the chieftains were more prevalent than one every half hour, though, if that wouldn't interfere too much with the intended complexity of securing the resources for the tech. Then again, I may just have terrible spawn/loot luck.

Additional notes on dragon techs:

Rending IV lists Kwellen Blight Aura as a component (t6 component)
    Piercing Winds and Sharper III require crushing ogre splinters (supposedly mobs and components removed)
    Piercing Winds V calls for fire pygmy ears (t4 component. not an issue so far as acquisition, albeit inconsistent with the tier)

RE: drulkar's wrath - assuming the missing requirement that prevents scribing (no listing of DRAG or class usable-by) has been fixed internally and/or with next/current patch.

I am going to close out the previous delta threads so that Amon and I can go through them in detail. I'll start a new thread on the "Game Bugs" forum for reporting anything which players find on live now that the servers are up.

Thread Information