Thread: Zombie ogre toes!!!

Default Zombie ogre toes!!!

*EYE TWITCH*... where are they!!! there are NONE by harro.. out in the blight.. only about 2 or 3 spawn on the road.. and drop about 1 toe out of the 3... and they saytrs they are impossible to find!! took a good 3 hours for 1 toe!!! i need 19 toes!!!! ... im sorry but devs please.. pick a spot for them?
    others have said they used to be in great spawn out by harro blight.. but none now..
    not to mention there is a certain camper just sitting there... who knows wheres my toes?

please help

Default Re: Zombie ogre toes!!!

Indeed, Ogre Zombies are hard to find now, i found 3 by chance out on the road in harro and that was it, i agree Agua we need the spawn back to the way it used to be.

May the power and wisdom of Drulkar lead us all on the path to victory against the Withered Aegis...

I sign everything(^^) you say Aqua:-)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

33% drop rate sounds pretty good. I think the Zombie Ogre respawns might be slower in ED, but they seem increased on the Satyr Islands. There used to be a rumor that their spawn was linked to the Undead Zombies and that you had to kill those off to get the Ogres to spawn. I don't know if that's true or not.

As far as their spawn in ED; it is rather pitiful. They are like sitting ducks out there, especially against an Ancient whereas it's a nice challenge to kill them on the Satyr Islands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

the spawns horrible everywhere.. have found 1 on the satyrs islands in the past 2 hours. i dont care where they are but the spawn.. is BAD

they are linked with wraiths there. Kill the wraith buddies and they'll repop, but kill the wraith and they're gone.

thanks zex ^^

1 out of 3? I'd say you were damned lucky then. When I needed toes I ended up killing a ton of ogres before I got the amount I required.

And for the record I wouldn't bother with the satyr islands for zombie toes. There's a spawn of ogre zombies in the ED (that isn't marked in the mappack, btw) which is a little south of one of the blight spawns (that IS marked on the mappack), and while it's not a great hunting patch, the spawns are at the very least predictable.

Thread Information