Thread: Vista patch

Default Vista patch

I'm wondering whats up with this. Is there going to be any move on it sometime this year?

I see new blight patchs for content fixs what not. Do's that mean that the Vista patch as been put on live?

Thx you for any info all

Edit: When the Vist patch go's live plz get it posted every were in Big Neon Lights so I and veryone alse knows kk
    Nothing But Love! That's what makes Dragons Fly!

Default Re: Vista patch

It's live. There are instructions on downloading the new launcher and then you should be good to go.

Be prepared for a lengthy patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    It's live. There are instructions on downloading the new launcher and then you should be good to go.

Be prepared for a lengthy patch.

wow sweet and thx you for that super Fast repliy

Quote Originally Posted by Balthizar View Post
    Edit: When the Vist patch go's live plz get it posted every were in Big Neon Lights so I and veryone alse knows kk
    You should have gotten an email the day that it went live. If you've ever had a game account, the email would have been sent to the address used when registering your account.

If you didn't get an email, that means one or two things probably... First, your game account's email is out of date. Or second, your spam filter ate it.

now hurry, Balthizar

not only love makes dragons fly- Vista does it too
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

thx you guys I dont use that email account anymore its been years lol.

I updated my account info now though and I'm in game

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    You should have gotten an email the day that it went live. If you've ever had a game account, the email would have been sent to the address used when registering your account.

If you didn't get an email, that means one or two things probably... First, your game account's email is out of date. Or second, your spam filter ate it.
    Velea, could you guys make sure to post about these things on the News page? Sending out private emails and making forum posts about these things means that this information cannot be added to Wikipedia. Therefore, as far as anyone who uses Wikipedia is concerned, Istaria will not run on their Vista/Win7 machines.

And it will have to stay that way until either 1) a press release is issued, or 2) news is posted on the website.

I'd also ask for someone to put together either a press release or a news post (not a *forum* announcement, mind you. Those are useless) on the Dralnok's Doom content update/mini-expansion (whichever you are calling it).

Thanks.
    Last edited by gopher65; July 6th, 2009 at 09:17 PM.

Thread Information