Thread: Invitation to a player event on Order

Default Invitation to a player event on Order

Good day,

I am writing today to inform everyone of an upcoming roleplay event planned to occur on July 11, 2009. My character, Tsargoth, and Shymmer are hosting a bonding (roleplay marriage) and both of us would like to encourage everyone who is able to attend to come and celebrate with us. We hope the evening will be light hearted, fun, and safe for participation for character of all levels and ages. Everyone is welcome!

It is my belief the community desires events where members gather and share. The community lives, not as a set of static observers watching events unfold, but as people who participate in making those events happen. As individuals contributing to this community, it is my sincere hope that this gathering will encourage others to plan events for community participation.

More details are to be regularly posted on the website http://shytsarbonding.runeclaw.org.

Thank you for your time,
    Tsargoth

Default Re: Invitation to a player event on Order

Wow T-Sar-Goth,

The announcement looks stunning and the menu is very impressive.

Happy Tidings to you both!
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

this is lovely! congrats! i will try and be there on my order hatchie that is but not sure if i can make it

Not sure I'll be able to make it due to a standing conflict, but my very best wishes for the wonderful couple! :-)

With luck I'll be there! If not congratulations!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

much and many congrads, both with the joining and the rp!!! go, gamers, go!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

ahh does my old soul good...a bonding..mmmm..

I MIGHT be able to make it, depending on times and other Saturday issues...but if I don't - Congratz you two! You deserve the happiness!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Thank you everyone. It's tricky finding a time that fits with everyone's schedule since the Order community is spread so far across the globe.

To those that cannot attend, we understand. We chose the earliest time we could west coast. Unfortunately it is still very early morning in Europe. We thought in the end it would be less trouble on a weekend than a week night but we understand that for some of you it still will not be enough. Sadly, I don't think there is a time we could schedule it where everyone could attend.

To those that can, I hope everyone has a great time. Personally I'm very much looking forward to the event. We've already got one person who wants to sing and another person preparing a tale to tell later on in the evening.

Take care everyone,
    Tsargoth

If i'm right, it's around 4 AM where i am.

Sorry but i will not be able to be there.

Please post video/pics/chat log so i can attend to it using the records

*purr*

Smile Re: Invitation to a player event on Order

<OOC>
    The turnout for the bonding was amazing! I wish could have gotten pictures of everyone but my system simply would not allow that many characters to be displayed at once. Pictures I did get will be posted on the website http://shytsarbonding.runeclaw.org.

I would like to ask those that did attend that did not get their gift for attending to please contact Tsargoth or Shymmer. I know a number of you left before We could pass them all out. And before we remembered to ask those that did attend to sign our guest book (http://shytsarbonding.runeclaw.org/guestbook/)

We were overwhelmed by the turn out. Thank you all.

A list of those that were not invisible that attended

</OOC>

Good lord! I'm sorry I didn't take a nap when I was supposed to.... I don't think I've seen that many players in the same spot in a long time. Wish I could have made it.

Im sorry I missed this D: Congrats you two!

Hehe, who needs GMs to hold a world event, eh? ;P

Had a great time, though I couldn't stay the full length because it started at 3am and by 6am I was ready to just go to sleep on my computer seat. XD Was really nice though--I've never seen so many people gathered in one place either. I tried to get some screenshots but most of the people over the right side of my screen I couldn't get displayed (I was tempted to run a big circle around the visitors to encourage them to load, but in the middle of that lovely song of devotion I didn't think it would be appreciated all too much. XD )

I'm sorry I couldn't get my drawing finished in time for the ceremony, but I'll try to get it done soon.

~Galde

What an invent,
    Big grats T-Sar & Shymmer
    Glad to hear you all had fun!

(A bit late for EU-players- can anyone pls tell me what time in EU it was?^^)

I hope to see some sceenies
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Screenies posted at http://tinyurl.com/lla7tp

Congrats you both! I couldn't make it becase of the time it was here... I was already in bed by 1AM and this started too late.

Best wishes!

congrats guys... lol. Seeing that I walked into the lair and back outside again and then my computer died, its a wonder I made it to my spot at all for the event...

I got a few screenshots myself, though unfortunately I forgot to take any inside the lair.

It was a nice event; good to see so many players in one place again. Thank you, Tsargoth, Shymmer, and everyone else involved for making such an event possible.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Wow awesome showout! I didn't knwo we had that many dragons even left! Now its probably better I didn't end up making it, last time I saw that many players together was the shard merging event and I couldn't move most of the time..and crashed a lot .

To me it just says the community is ready and hungry for events again..I hope this gives others with more energy than me now fodder to get events going regularly again. So nice to see!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Thread Information