Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: June Content Update (Dralnok's Doom) Issues

Default Re: June Content Update (Dralnok's Doom) Issues

Spinnerets remained obtainable for a long time via Nadia.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

"Earn Title: Antidote Expert" quest is now broken as it still asks for 1000 Superior Antitodes and the Master Antidote formula is not available anymore. It should be change to 1000 Greater Antidotes (Expert Antidote formula)... or less (1000 is just insane... but I guess it is intended ).
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

when casting spells on automatons it says that they are blight damage instead of the correct damage types.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

That is not a bug it is a shield ability/spell that converts the damage to blight based damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    That is not a bug it is a shield ability/spell that converts the damage to blight based damage.
    No, thats a bug.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I stand corrected.

I have been comparing notes with others in game and it seems that recent releases of the client have many missing spell and ability effect sounds. No problem with the visuals but many are now silent. Notable among these is the casting of enhances but I am sure that many abilities are now muite as well. It would be very nice if this issue were to be addressed at some point and perhaps other players can add some more specifics. Sounds wien casting gifts is just fine BTW.

Knossos

Quest: Prove Gangaf is Innocent is disabled once you get it.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    Quest: Prove Gangaf is Innocent is disabled once you get it.
    Psst... Dakoren, read up...

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...&postcount=139

Oops my bad! Sorry for not reading up, thanks Velea.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

From July patch notes:

Ganesh's Journal pages are now stackable and tradeable
    They are still marked as attuned, even in loot window. I also think their drop rate should be increased: Ganesh's quest is quite painful to complete because of low drop rate at the moment.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    From July patch notes:

They are still marked as attuned, even in loot window. I also think their drop rate should be increased: Ganesh's quest is quite painful to complete because of low drop rate at the moment.
    Attuned still? I'll look into it.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

A couple of the dragon journal pages are also still attuned and unstackable. I know of two at least, the 32nd and 33rd awakenings. Not sure if those are on purpose for some other quest or not, though.

Drev

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post
    A couple of the dragon journal pages are also still attuned and unstackable. I know of two at least, the 32nd and 33rd awakenings. Not sure if those are on purpose for some other quest or not, though.
    yes, this got reported in a ticket and will be fixed in the next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Attuned still? I'll look into it.
    Update: in fact, after looking closely to my inventory, I had a mix of attuned and non attuned pages. It seems the ones looted before last patch are still attuned, but the ones looted after last patch are not. However, as they now stack, if a non attuned one stacks with a attuned one, it becomes attuned (that's why I couldn't trade double and thought they were all attuned).
    And they are still marked as attuned in the loot window (but are not in inventory).

I was going through my icons folder, and in the simple items set I realized that there are quite a few things I had in my inventory that only showed the lower left quarter of the picture. Examples include the Galderos's hearts, the new treant token, the myloc rank tokens and the myloc relics. I really like the full pictures much better. :-)

Not sure if this is a bug, but it seems as though in Dragon: Spirit of a Master, Karane's dialogue gets crossed with his arop dialogue after you click the link to Speak to Semeneth, et al. Clicking the link displays the following response from him: "You are brave to accept the challenges of the council. Return to me when all is done, that I may greet you as befits an Ancient Dragon."
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Dragon Technique Kit : Deadly Tier 1, asks for maggot entrails.

I've killed about 300 of the 'white maggots' in various locations (NT and lesser aradoth) and all they drop is maggot hide and mandibles. Are you sure entrails still drop?

Also Grey Mane fangs are a very rare drop is this correct?
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post
    I've killed about 300 of the 'white maggots' in various locations (NT and lesser aradoth) and all they drop is maggot hide and mandibles. Are you sure entrails still drop?
    Appears they don't. Thanks for pointing it out.

Also Grey Mane fangs are a very rare drop is this correct?
    Yes

Are Bioscholars coming back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Thread Information