Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: June Content Update (Dralnok's Doom) Issues

Default Re: June Content Update (Dralnok's Doom) Issues

it looks like the Nonca's bi-directional recording and scanning device may be looking at base skill instead of current since we can't equip it even though current skill is 1200 or higher.

Since there is no master metal gear form, we can't make the t6 sunscope. patch notes said that Noncas Fizzlebot in Aughendell would sell expert and master tinker forms, but he doesn't seem to have anything for sale.

if you kill tochak without triggering the 'look for tochak' step, the quest doesn't advance.

If you loot the sunscope and backpack with out triggering the 'look for tochak' step.. and leave them in your inventory when you kill Tochak again after triggering the step, tochak doesn't drop new scope and backpack and the quest still doesn't advance. you need to delete the scope and pack, trigger tochak, kill him, and then loot the new scope and pack. while this may not be a bug, it made for an interesting 3-kill adventure.

The only bug with tech kits is that you were able to scribe it. The fact that you couldn't see it once scribed isn't a bug.

Hmm, Noncas has the forms on genesis and on blight.

if you kill tochak without triggering the 'look for tochak' step, the quest doesn't advance.

If you loot the sunscope and backpack with out triggering the 'look for tochak' step.. and leave them in your inventory when you kill Tochak again after triggering the step, tochak doesn't drop new scope and backpack and the quest still doesn't advance. you need to delete the scope and pack, trigger tochak, kill him, and then loot the new scope and pack. while this may not be a bug, it made for an interesting 3-kill adventure.
    These are not bugs.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    1) When you scribe a tech kit it doesn't shows up in your technique window or at any craftable item.
    Ignore that - it does show up under the formulas tab.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

The quest 'Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes' seems to have a broken link when he asks 'Are you prepared for what I might ask?'

Quote Originally Posted by Hraefn View Post
    The quest 'Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes' seems to have a broken link when he asks 'Are you prepared for what I might ask?'
    Just noticed the same, below a screenie. Seems like the NPC wants to display the characters name.

Also the quest refers to Lord-Commander Jattel in _Tazoon_ he is in the Imperial Outpost near Old Oaks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dakoren Ironhand; July 4th, 2009 at 01:45 PM.

Upon returning to Sergeant Kincaid you cant click the link. You have to greet him again. See attachment.
    Attached Images Attached Images

For the quest 'Blackhammer: Stop the Attacks', I'm having difficulty locating the Risen Reanimator that needs to be killed. I've found Bannock's ghost, but none other besides the Risen Gruoks. Either I'm a terrible scout (which is entirely possible) or he's MIA.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    i guess i'm an idiot, i should have known better, but...

I was doing both the sunscope and the Biggletorque quests, turned in a key and was told to open a chest with a key. When I went up to Old Rachival, I found a chest and used the strange key on it. However, the Biggletorque quest did not update, and now I do not have one of those keys.

Is there a way in-game to get the key again? Or should I file a ticket to get this fixed?
    There isn't a way to get another key in-game. Biggletorque actually tells you in his dialog to use it on a chest in Dralnok's Doom. But I will update the journal entry to remind people who tend not to read the text.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Hraefn View Post
    For the quest 'Blackhammer: Stop the Attacks', I'm having difficulty locating the Risen Reanimator that needs to be killed. I've found Bannock's ghost, but none other besides the Risen Gruoks. Either I'm a terrible scout (which is entirely possible) or he's MIA.
    His name is "Baltosh the Vile". I'll update the quest to reflect that.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    I didn't see him either. Thanks for the info though, I'll take another look around for him soon. Maybe I'll have better luck with a specific name to seek.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonea View Post
    it looks like the Nonca's bi-directional recording and scanning device may be looking at base skill instead of current since we can't equip it even though current skill is 1200 or higher.
    Got it. Thanks.

Since there is no master metal gear form, we can't make the t6 sunscope. patch notes said that Noncas Fizzlebot in Aughendell would sell expert and master tinker forms, but he doesn't seem to have anything for sale.
    I just checked on Chaos and he does have them both - Master Metal Gear and Master Recharge Cell.

Unfortunately I'm not sure there is anything I can do to fix this. Its an unfortunate side-effect of the quest system.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Ah-ha! Found him~. He was actually in the Valley of Tears and not on Bannock's Ridge, however.

Quest Drulkars Wrath Part 4: The Desert Rose cant be completed.

The residents of the town Kaiyar only give 8 Dried Blue Rose Petals total instead of the required 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    Quest Drulkars Wrath Part 4: The Desert Rose cant be completed.

The residents of the town Kaiyar only give 8 Dried Blue Rose Petals total instead of the required 12.
    Brienaire is MIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Zexoin View Post
    Brienaire is MIA.
    Well if that is the only one missing that NPC should give 4 instead of 2 like all other NPCs do else you still dont have 12 yet.

Thuthses - 2
    Yamidah - 2
    Selpis - 2
    Zalikhet - 2

Edit -- Post was supposed to be in reply to Velea but that one is removed now.

Brienaire gives 4, though. And I've looked on Chaos and she's there.

I did do a "stop" and "restart" NPC on her just to make sure, though.

If she isn't showing up for you, then try clearing your world cache for that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    Brienaire gives 4, though. And I've looked on Chaos and she's there.

I did do a "stop" and "restart" NPC on her just to make sure, though.

If she isn't showing up for you, then try clearing your world cache for that area.
    Thank you for your fast reply. It seems that reloading the NPC did the trick!

She's back on Order too. Thanks for the quick fix

"I just checked on Chaos and he does have them both - Master Metal Gear and Master Recharge Cell."

My apologies, I should have been more specific. the missing forms are on the Order servier. I just checked Noncas again (2:50 pm eastern / saturday 7/4/09) and he offers nothing for sale. I was lvl 100 tinker / 100 druid, tinker skill 1206 when i checked him.

Thread Information