Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: June Content Update (Dralnok's Doom) Issues

Default Re: June Content Update (Dralnok's Doom) Issues

After taking the quest Gaileach: The Myloc Queen part 2, I created the Traverntine bowl and client crashed when porting.

Upon my return, the quest was marked (Disabled)

I also can't find the water to gather at Aubadrine. As it asks for a numerical unit and not a "handful" or "some", I'm assuming this means we are to physically gather it? I see nothing here to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    After taking the quest Gaileach: The Myloc Queen part 2, I created the Traverntine bowl and client crashed when porting.

Upon my return, the quest was marked (Disabled)

I also can't find the water to gather at Aubadrine. As it asks for a numerical unit and not a "handful" or "some", I'm assuming this means we are to physically gather it? I see nothing here to get.
    Its in a well. Keep looking.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Its in a well. Keep looking.
    Ooh, good job dodging the question about the Superior spells again.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Found it. It was having trouble loading apparently. My quest is still disabled though, so the water does not count.

Why is it disabled? I'm a dragon. I don't change classes.

Some quest seem to be on the day/night cycle. Try visting during different times of the day maybe?

NO quests are on a day/night cycle.

Day and night is controlled completely client side, not server side at all.

Without knowing what other quests are currently active, or what happens when one tries to drop the quest and restart it, etc, it's really impossible to say what has or might have happened. But I can tell you it has nothing to do with the day/night cycle.

Well my vault quest comes and goes and another Dev talked about some NPC "going home for the night". I have never payed attention to when it happens for my vault upgrade 9? It is the 2 gold one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian
    Found it. It was having trouble loading apparently. My quest is still disabled though, so the water does not count.

Why is it disabled? I'm a dragon. I don't change classes.
    That quest disables itself if you breathe, move, take a bathroom break, minimize game, you name it. Should be some feedback on Delta 169 or 170 about how disable-happy it is.

I know for sure that making the travertine bowl disabled the quest on one character (on blight) and then another one crashed, came back and the quest was disabled.

The other parts worked (quest did not disable from completing the tasks), except I didn't have a chance to make the radiant powder, as I didn't have the form yet. So, I successfully got the water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

*snickers* Well, that's good to know. Thanks Creme.

I had the radiant orbs and the form, I just decided it was an easier gamble to try going to gather water first before I kill precious resources seeing if this thing will update itself in spite of being marked as disabled.

I stood at the well, hit gather and the quest didn't see me gather the water. Phooey. Not going to waste my orbs then.

Shian, Morkx has exactly the same prob with this quest too
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Xoshara View Post
    Ooh, good job dodging the question about the Superior spells again.
    As I posted previously when this was brought up in another thread, the spells were made for completeness. Their requirements are beyond what a player can use, this is by design. There are no plans to raise the cap.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    Well my vault quest comes and goes and another Dev talked about some NPC "going home for the night". I have never payed attention to when it happens for my vault upgrade 9? It is the 2 gold one.
    Going home for the night? Hahah... Someone was pulling your leg.

I got all the way through to the turn in point for The Myloc Queen part 2 and then crashed before I could get back to Kirasanct. When I came back in it was disabled. Just for grins I went back to Gaileach and lo and behold, she told me the artifact was cleansed and advanced me to part 3. I checked my completed quest list and sure enough I had it listed there as complete (while also still having it disabled in the current quest list). If your quest got disabled, check your completed list and if you see Part 2 is counted as complete, talk to Gaileach and pick up from Part 3.

I got to part 4 up to the point where I need to bring Noncas 10 T6 recharge cells, but the form isn't available because of the Noncas' sunscope vendor issue.

Drev

As I posted previously when this was brought up in another thread, the spells were made for completeness. Their requirements are beyond what a player can use, this is by design.
    ...How baffling. :|
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

As I posted previously when this was brought up in another thread, the spells were made for completeness. Their requirements are beyond what a player can use, this is by design. There are no plans to raise the cap.
    Where may players post about other spells and/or abilities that may possibly be listed for completeness? It's not really a bug, nor is a suggestion. Would the General Forum be best?

Quote Originally Posted by T-Sar-Goth View Post
    Where may players post about other spells and/or abilities that may possibly be listed for completeness? It's not really a bug, nor is a suggestion? Would the General Forum be best?
    Huh? We're not going to go create lots of Tier 6 spells. Sorry.

Okay, so there's all this new stuff in the game but no one can use it.

And you're telling me it's for "completeness"? What kind of crock is that?

Why spend all that time coding so much of this garbage that we players are carrying around, hoping they'll be useful for something, but will never be? Sorry, I don't buy that. I can't use my backpack right now because I'm carrying around all these unmarked comps, collection items, and trophies that I would HOPE would be useful for something.

Keep this thread on topic please. Releated to bugs with the current content update. If you wish to discuss something else (such as spells) please take it to another thread.

The patch notes mention several miner and gatherer trainers no longer give out obsolete tasks. These NPC's do not appear to give out any tasks at all. True, this has eliminated the obsolete tasks; but I'm not sure it was intended. Are there supposed to be tasks available after level 20?

No, tasks for gatherers and miners stop at or before level 20 currently.

Thread Information