Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: June Content Update (Dralnok's Doom) Issues

Default Re: June Content Update (Dralnok's Doom) Issues

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth
    Got it. Thanks.

I just checked on Chaos and he does have them both - Master Metal Gear and Master Recharge Cell.

Unfortunately I'm not sure there is anything I can do to fix this. Its an unfortunate side-effect of the quest system.
    I am checking Noncas on Chaos and I have no filters set, displaying all items and his trade window comes up with nothing in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Quote Originally Posted by Hraefn View Post
    Ah-ha! Found him~. He was actually in the Valley of Tears and not on Bannock's Ridge, however.
    Then someone pulled him because his spawn region starts on the east side of the Blackhammer Farmstead and goes up the ridge.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    I am checking Noncas on Chaos and I have no filters set, displaying all items and his trade window comes up with nothing in it.
    I can see them on both Chaos and Order.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Then someone pulled him because his spawn region starts on the east side of the Blackhammer Farmstead and goes up the ridge.
    This is pretty irritating; I found him pretty far down the road in the yew field. People had been looking for him for about 3-4 hours and it turned out he had been hanging out down there that whole time.

I can see them on both Chaos and Order.
    I just checked on Blight again and I don't see the forms (on Noncas) there either. Would world cache affect items showing up in trade windows?

Weapon Socketing Large is no longer available on Finagle. Missing both on Blight and Chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    Weapon Socketing Large is no longer available on Finagle. Missing both on Blight and Chaos.
    Correct. It is no longer needed so was removed.

Correct. It is no longer needed so was removed.
    Thank you.

I have scribed the Master Sunscope form and need of course Master Gear form. As current craft school tinkerer and with 1288 current tinkering skill Noncas offers me no forms (no trade screen available) and I am on Order. So I join the ranks of those who see no forms for sale by Noncas. (I still have Tochak's head in inventory).

Knossos
    Last edited by Knossos; July 4th, 2009 at 10:38 PM.

i'm confused... are we really supposed to be using the tier IV scavenger scorpion tail stingers for the tier V spell/potions to cure poisons instead of the tier V hunter scorpion tail stingers? and if so, is there any possibility of increased spawn on them? i'm having a really hard time getting those components.

I made a triple teched T5 Greater Cure Potion, using the T4 Scavenger comp. When this spell form is corrected to call for the T5 Hunter comp - do I lose my spell?

n.b. Please note that the T4 spell form requires no scorpion stinger at all...

Knossos
    Last edited by Knossos; July 5th, 2009 at 02:30 AM.

7/4/09 10:50 pm eastern, order shard.. i cleared world cache, relogged and tried again. lvl 100 tinker, tinker skill 1359, sunscope quest finished...still nothing for sale on Noncas.

Upon killing the Blighted Kwellen and looting the item required for the quest Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes - Help Jatell

There is a short notice which has a typo in it, see attachment. I assume foer should be for.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

After applying Crest of Blackhammer Clan affect to a shield the shields texture doesnt seems to update.

Key icons seem to be to small, like a piece of the icon got cut off.
    Same for the following items:
    - Myloc Relic
    - Journal of Falinthris
    - Scroll of Nyverin
    - Ganesh Journal

There are a few more but I cant recall their names straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    Upon killing the Blighted Kwellen and looting the item required for the quest Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes - Help Jatell

There is a short notice which has a typo in it, see attachment. I assume foer should be for.
    Another sort like thing when you loot the Ogre Rock-Hauler Manacle. There should be a space between placingthem and in you pack should be, in your pack. See attachment.
    Last edited by Dakoren Ironhand; July 5th, 2009 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    i'm confused... are we really supposed to be using the tier IV scavenger scorpion tail stingers for the tier V spell/potions to cure poisons instead of the tier V hunter scorpion tail stingers? and if so, is there any possibility of increased spawn on them? i'm having a really hard time getting those components.
    Tier 5. Its a bug.

Drulkar's wrath part 6, Grizellan refers to Nielenoss as a tiny biped. Nielenoss is a dragon.

The quest: Unsung Heroes - The Bigger They are doesnt update when you looted an item required by the quest.

Also, Brachina Beetles dont drop Mandibles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    Also, Brachina Beetles dont drop Mandibles.
    Yes, they do. But its a rare trophy.

tradok quest line refers to a "lieutenant kincaid", but the NPC is actually Sergeant Kincaid.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Yes, they do. But its a rare trophy.
    Might be an idea to increase their spawn then. As its very small currently and is required by a quest.

Thread Information