Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help pls Chaos broken?

Default Re: Help pls Chaos broken?

Word from the inside is that the problem should gradually get better over the next "while". (Note not days type while, but more than minutes type while.)

I'll check back on the forums in a couple hours after fireworks (real life ones, not ones on Chaos I hope).

I apologize for the inconvenience this is going to cause. Once Chaos gets used to all the new content and updates, it should settle in and cooperate again.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

well really tho, what can you expect from a shard named chaos??
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I got kicked off server a few days ago, and could not get back in. I decided to try to get back in today. Some improvement, I can get in but am starring at the clouds, nothing is loading. For some reason I now have an unlabled debug tab on my chat, it has been stuck at "[Debug] You are online at the most basic level. Awaiting player inti." Been stuck like that for 20 minutes. Post update time in Fps window shows "?" not a good sign I would think. TerrainReqQue is stuck on 0v0q. But hey Im getting 90-110 fps lol.

Good luck getting in Mal!

I've had this problem sporadically over the weekend and some players have said that they can't get 1 character in, but when they try a different character, that one can log in.

It might be a case of patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

I was having some wierd problems with my map and some blockness to the graphics after the patch. I went and uninstalled the game and did a full re-install now the game seems to be working fine again.

Im still having this same problem, even after todays maintenance. I just log into sky and no chat channels, etc.

Did you try deleting your world cache Hallas?

Thread Information