Thread: Consignment society loading screen

Default Consignment society loading screen

My husband's still getting the Consignment Society screen come up on login, that's not so much of a problem - though he really would like the new ones - but it's also off-centre and, as he suffers with OCD, this is freaking him out. Any ideas?

Default Re: Consignment society loading screen

i see the same thing, once it gets to loading items into backpack and looking up world history, it'd be nice to have something centered & related to dralnok's doom now

When you first load up the game it'll show up with the 'default' loadscreen, in this case the cosignment one, after that anytime you port/recall you get a different screen. (Tho I agree a new one for the new content would be awsome! Perhaps we'll get it here soon?)

There is one related to the Doom, I have been getting it on both servers since I logged into blight, before the full patch was pushed out.

If you skip the patcher, or skip deleting old files, then you'll see this when files still exist in resources\themes\default\textures\startup

Yeah I get it at random times too. Today I had to log in and out several times and both (connie and Dralkor) would pop at various times.
    Not skipped deleting. Have done several full scan since change and still get it from time to time. Even delete my world cache twice cause of problems.

Thread Information