Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toonami n TV

Default Re: Toonami n TV

Heh, I miss the toonami from the 90s til 2004. I used to watch gundam as i did my homework in 4th grade and I had a fascination with zoids. I only recently quit watching cartoons last year in the beginning of 10th grade because I have Aspergers Syndrome and we tend to like childish things. I still watch cartoons with my siblings though. I miss toonami greatly, it fostered my love for japanese stuff.
    Living is the only revenge we Jedi can partake in. If the Empire fails to kill us all, we win. http://baishenlong.deviantart.com/

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

*nods* Yeah, Toonami got me into anime too. I still watch cartoons and I think I always will. Unfortunately, the cartoons on these days suck. :P I did go buy a volume of Tiny Toons not long ago. Great stuff!

And... Zoids ftw. <3 Even though the show doesn't come on anymore, I still collect the model kits.
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

I use to collect those models as well. They where awesome. I preferred the zoids series with the blue Zoid and that guy Van. I never got into the other one for some reason. My little brother from China loves shows like this so I'm probably going to introduce him to zoids via youtube.
    Living is the only revenge we Jedi can partake in. If the Empire fails to kill us all, we win. http://baishenlong.deviantart.com/

Thread Information