Thread: Urgent!

Default Urgent!

its 8 pm edt wednesday and we really badly need a restart and maint. we are missing npc's and plot building is about crippled, pls reboot soon

Gothos of Chaos, second Saris of Istaria to achieve adventure rating of 278

Default Re: Urgent!

Plot building is cripples. When you double click on a planned building to add resources, nothing is in the window at all. The window is totally blank.

There's already a post about the missing NPCs on Blight, so I'll only second that and not list who I've seen MIA.

However, I am having similar issues with my lair. The plot window does not load, even after a few minutes. It says I am unable to browse a structure, when I, in fact, own that structure. If someone could wave the magic wand to make it better, I would be one happy dragon.

thankyou for the reboot

Gothos of Chaos, second Saris of Istaria to achieve adventure rating of 278

Default Re: Ice Gnawer

Sadly, however, Ice Gnawer has not returned from his tropical vacation destination (or wherever he went) despite the restart/maintenance. I cannot finish my long overdue T&C quest.

Perhaps his absence is not tied into the other missing pcs? I can see the dralk vaultkeeper, for instance...

I scoured the entire island for him (well, the coastlines, anyway) both before and after restart, even though I knew where he should be...right there where he has killed me in the past.

Aine Ice Gnawer can also be at the ice beetle spawns west of morning light, not only ice island.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Oh, Tak, thank you! I was getting so frustrated! You have made my day.

*Runs off to kill the pesky beetle*

That's where i found him up on the path to the Ice beetle area on that mountain. Or should i say Luthen found him for me might wanna try there hun

CC

Thread Information