Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dralnok's Doom suggestions

Default Dralnok's Doom suggestions

The Myloc lair needs to be a little more dangerous. Make the queen return to guard her birthing sacs (eggs) a bit more often.

The portal to Dralnok's Doom should operate only for players with an active adventure school above 90 (or even just set it to 100).

Default Re: Dralnok's Doom suggestions

The queen does nothing unless attacked first. Sitting under her is the best spot for a bio break

If Shaloth and her crew aren't agroing on you, then you must somehow be invisible to her. I've tested on Blight with two different characters now, and she opens a can a "whop-down" on me each time.

As for the other suggestion.. You attune to the portal via a quest, and that quest has level restrictions on it. There's really no way to say that you must be a certain level in order to use the portal beyond that.

And while the birthing sacs aren't protected by the Queen herself, they are protected. If the area around them needs to be increased in how many protectors are there, that can be done. But it is by design that the Queen isn't the one "in charge" of protecting the baby Mylocs.

even so about these "protectors they spawn rather slowly an are not much of a threat in most cases, also as far as i feel the exp gain off those sac is Ridiculously too high for the effort it takes to kill one making it way way too easy to get alot of exp with no effort on the players part. in my feeling the exp gained from those sac would be good to be reduced by perhaps 90% or more or better make them so ya don,t get exp off them, because im sorry but to see that kind of my really disgusts me due to how i an probly many others worked hard to gain their levels legitly to have this mob giving free easy exp for effortless leveling.

I totally agree with starlight (as I wrote in annother thread)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

The birthing sac issue will be fixed with the next patch to Blight.

Well hopefully that patch to blight wont take long, nor take long to get to live to stop all camping of the birthing sac asap

Initially, Doom was supposed to be content for lvl 100 players. This would resolve the killing sacs for exp situation, if the exp is meaningless.

Not sure why that was changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

I think there should be no experience reward for such monsters with so few HP as you didnt actually earn the experience.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

I would like to see an NPC that acts as a trophy hunter for all these new trophies. As is they are totally useless; can't even be sold for coin at the other trophy hunters.

Drev

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post
    I would like to see an NPC that acts as a trophy hunter for all these new trophies. As is they are totally useless; can't even be sold for coin at the other trophy hunters.

Drev
    But they can be sold as coin at pawnbrokers.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Some of these trophy items cant even be sold at all due they are attuned an unless ya have the quest for them they are completely worthless to anyone but a dragon since ya cant sell or trade items that become attuned at loot

Quote Originally Posted by starlight View Post
    Some of these trophy items cant even be sold at all due they are attuned an unless ya have the quest for them they are completely worthless to anyone but a dragon since ya cant sell or trade items that become attuned at loot
    Even worthless to a dragon as the trophy has to be looted.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Even worthless to a dragon as the trophy has to be looted.
    Not useless if it needs to be looted. Loot it and then hoard it....
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

that assumes a dragon is in your hunting party

All this attuning stuff is rather contrary to players having too much stack. All attuning does is force more items to be in inventory or in vault. As much as the reasons of not increasing stack on players and then you make MORE things not able to be traded/sold/pawned? Really makes no sense to me. The few new things that were introduced that might be of interest to players to craft/buy/sell/trade and you make them all attuned....So much for stimulating what little economy there is.

My suggestion? Go through and unattune all the new stuff, unless it's specifically required to complete a quest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    All this attuning stuff is rather contrary to players having too much stack. All attuning does is force more items to be in inventory or in vault. As much as the reasons of not increasing stack on players and then you make MORE things not able to be traded/sold/pawned? Really makes no sense to me. The few new things that were introduced that might be of interest to players to craft/buy/sell/trade and you make them all attuned....So much for stimulating what little economy there is.

My suggestion? Go through and unattune all the new stuff, unless it's specifically required to complete a quest.

Quoting for emphasis.

I agree with Creme too.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

same here---------
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

The items I've found that weren't tradeable were the Myloc trophies, Ganesh's Journal Pages and the Brachina Beetle Gland.

Any others are likely quest items or quest rewards.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information