Quote Originally Posted by Vermithraxx
Hi all! Old dragon crafter missing flying the skies of Istaria.... I'm considering coming back for a month but I'm wondering... (Been gone since April 2008)
Hello Verm, good to see that you're ok, more than a couple people were worried about you.

1.) How's the plot situation? I almost had my T6 Grand chamber done, which means my bank is *FULL* of way too many novians, and I remember enough about the game to know I need my bank back Any lairs big enough worth having left on Chaos?
Your lair got reclaimed/purchased @ auctions, prior to novians reverting back to the owner so I doubt that you have novians from your lair. The lair was quite bugged and didn't quite ever get fixed as far as I know, so I believe it's up for sale (but whether or not you'll be able to work it or not I don't know).

2.) I also remember how long it took just to get that far, and my hand hovers AWAY from the rejoin button, lol. Has the slooooooow grind improved at all? Or is dragon crafting still about slow-as-possible?
Cargo disks are faster, all dragon lairshaping T6 materials are in game. No transmuting t5 gems or buying up t6 bonus gems required.

3.) And, being a dragon, what's the state of dragons nowadays? Any new/improved quests? Any nerfs/enhancements I should know about?
New dragon quests (5 T&C/Primal/Dragon Gift) prior to this new content rollout; several more with the new content (dragon specific I mean). As for nerfs, that's pretty much going on all the time in some fashion. Question is do the nerfs outweigh the improvements and does that apply to all classes or just some.