Thread: Character transfer

Default Character transfer

Hi just got the game working now they have sorted vista out and was wondering if i can still get my old chars transfered. i posted at ticket on saturday but as of yet havent had an answer

Default Re: Character transfer

Yes you can. I would guess you should hear something back today or tomorrow that they are done. It seems they do it pretty quickly from what I have seen. Also welcome back.

Did you get an e-mail as your chars were back on?
    Waiting for my chars as well. I hope I reached someone...

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home, jago!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

yes got my character back. got an e-mail the next day. all i got to do now is remember everything i forgot its good to be back

welcome back jago- have fun
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Hi all,

I have been back now for little over 2 weeks, i was told on the chaos server that when I would send an email with the info about my Unity account and characters that in a few days I would have them back.

Sadly enough I haven't had a responce yet from Vi

Does any of you have advise which else I could do?

Definitely raise a support ticket on the Support site. There is a lot going on with the Tier-2 revamp I believe so it may have slipped their notice.
    Want to know more? Visit the Istaria Wiki!

I first made a medium urgency ticket which I closed september 4th and then I made an urgent ticket.

No reply sofar

Sorry Sun, not sure what is happening there. They are usually fantastic with those sorts of things *shrugs*
    Want to know more? Visit the Istaria Wiki!

My first ticket was 27th of august then 4th of september, I've send 2 emails containing the info.

So I really wonder what's going on as you all seem to have good experiances with them.

Perhaps you are using the old support-site Sunuke? http://support.istaria.com/ is the one you need. Good luck!

I used the link from the istaria.com website. I take it that is the right one

HIYA VI- get that old mate of us back into the game, PLS!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Got Sun back and the others will surely follow

Thanks Vi

I just checked the progress on getting my other characters back and both my tickets were gone and there isn't anything to be found in the history.

Has any of you have this happen?

Hi, just noticed this thread and the ticket problem sounds like what I ran into trying to get help with a quest problem.

It turned out there was yet another submit button that I missed when I "thought" I had posted the ticket. After typing out your problem you get a list on the next page that shows up with possible solutions based on keywords you put in your ticket. Be sure to scroll all the way down for yet another submit button. I missed that one and my tickets went into a black hole. Hope that helps and welcome back.

Dracaena

Thread Information