Thread: Plots For Sale Map - Google Maps Version

Default Plots For Sale Map - Google Maps Version

Are you looking for a plot to buy? Tired of looking at the "plots for sale" list and finding the plot on your map?

The plots for sale map using the Google Maps engine has been resurrected at bristugo.com with daily updates for your plot-hunting pleasure!

Don't forget to zoom in! Community markers turn to plot markers at more detailed zoom levels.

Note: The static plot images remain broken. Those will be fixed if there is a demand for them.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Default Re: Plots For Sale Map - Google Maps Version

Wow - that is so cool! Works well for me

Any chance a search could be added for size as well as price? They seem to be the main things people want to know "how big" and "how much"!

The map used is old and outdated tho, from prior to all the resizing. so many many plots on there dont exist anymore.

I'll look into a search by size. Does "large" "medium" and "small" for plots and lairs work?

As for the map, the location of the plot markers are up to date, however, the dirt squares in the terrain are indeed out of date. Those won't be updated for awhile -- I need a more painless way of generating LOD tiles that doesn't involve flying back and forth over the world first.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

That would probably work - depending on your definition of "Large, Medium, Small"

I flew all over the world in this way after the plot resizes (and deleting my world cache) want me to do it or zip the files or something. It took days to do.

Thread Information