Thread: Mind Bolt

Default Mind Bolt

Are ther any plans for a mind bolt?
    Not many spells require the skill of mind. So i would like to see a mind bolt in game, like ice, energy, lighning ect
    Abbie: 100 Sorcerer, 100 Wizard, 100 Conjurer, 100 Chaos Warrior

Default Re: Mind Bolt

...u gnomes have so puny minds anyway, so what's the point..?

we make up for size with quality ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Are ther any plans for a mind bolt?
    Not many spells require the skill of mind. So i would like to see a mind bolt in game, like ice, energy, lighning ect
    I used to wonder the same thing, but another bolt really is not necessary since Sorcerer can use spirit bolt, energy bolt, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    I used to wonder the same thing, but another bolt really is not necessary since Sorcerer can use spirit bolt, energy bolt, etc.
    Yes, we can use spririt bolt, all classes can if you háve the skill. And energy yes, if you have mage or wizzard behind.

The skill sorcerer gets for bolts are ice and flame, both you get 9 and 10 in mind. None 10 in skill for bolts. Conjurer gets 10 in ice and ice bolt, mage 10 in flame and energy and bolts, and wizard gets 11 in energy and bolts. So sorcerer is the only mageclass thats get 10 in a skill and no master bolt like the others. There are no mind spells that gives damage, only debuffs, the mind ability is the only ones that do damage.

Thats why i wanna see a mind bolt in game.

And shula, be aware, i might comeing after you :P
    Abbie: 100 Sorcerer, 100 Wizard, 100 Conjurer, 100 Chaos Warrior

Thread Information