Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing Master Forms

Default Re: Missing Master Forms

Quote Originally Posted by Deth View Post
    The Dev's have said they are looking at a way to compensate people for the loss.
    Thanks for the good laugh!

Lillyjo_chaos server

Maybe it was more than 1.5 silver each, but I recall thinking to myself, "Wow, this can't be right. These are the same artificially low prices as existed on Blight." Going back and looking at the current prices, they are definately higher than I remember paying.

In any case, my cash count is now higher after doing all the quests than it was after purchasing multiple copies of the master forms. Maybe I'm just lucky?

Drev

Wink Re: Missing Master Forms

Quote Originally Posted by Drevar View Post
    Maybe it was more than 1.5 silver each, but I recall thinking to myself, "Wow, this can't be right. These are the same artificially low prices as existed on Blight." Going back and looking at the current prices, they are definately higher than I remember paying.

In any case, my cash count is now higher after doing all the quests than it was after purchasing multiple copies of the master forms. Maybe I'm just lucky?

Drev
    \ Big Grin
    Dream on old boy
    Lillyjo_chaos server

Can I ask who is surprised? Also can I ask, who can blame them? Have you forgotten how much whining went on about the fact that the lvl req's for the T6 version of all of these items made them impossible to use? http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...t=21055&page=5 lvl 114 and 118. No one is getting there. Well, that is, unless the dev's raise the lvl cap. So they removed the spells.

You can't have your cake and eat it too!!

How much money did you spend getting the forms. 1.4 silver each. even if you bought 100 that is still only 140 silver which is very very easy to get.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

while i certainly do not like missing/disappearing master forms after they have been bought and scribed, i must agree with free's above post.....

one of the reason money doesn't mean much on blight is that it is soooo easy to get, peeps......
    even at low levels, many critters drop coin or pouches, not to mention level appropriate hoard. a little hunting can net you a lot of cashy money!

for instance, i usta take vel out to the blight bridge meets - not to pl, but to get my share of the coin the blights drop like they are made of it.......

take on a level appropriate blight anchor and its like owning a bank......

and i for one do not mind having t6 items in game that i can't and never will be able to use. i consider them to be 'legendary' items - where the striving is more important than the goal......like the holy grail.....
    believe you me, i could never use the grail, even if i did find it!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
    How much money did you spend getting the forms. 1.4 silver each. even if you bought 100 that is still only 140 silver which is very very easy to get.
    Having said that... I agree with the point that something in the patch notes would have been nice. I can understand that people are not happy to find their formulas missing and then find that the price to replace them has shot up from 1.4 silver to 120 silver.

Hey look I am quoting myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
    Having said that... I agree with the point that something in the patch notes would have been nice. I can understand that people are not happy to find their formulas missing and then find that the price to replace them has shot up from 1.4 silver to 120 silver.

Hey look I am quoting myself.
    It's not the spells its the principle and some people with the right gear do and can make the items .. t6' isnt hard its hard to get opt thats all

Lillyjo_chaos server

Thread Information