Thread: Cannot greet the lairshaper trainer

Default Cannot greet the lairshaper trainer

Relstaroth, the lairshaper trainer in Dralk, is no longer greetable after thursday's maintenance. Two other dragons tried to greet him after I mentioned this in chat and they could not greet him either. All three of us have previously joined the lairshaping school.

Default Re: Cannot greet the lairshaper trainer

Experienced the same problem and have submitted a ticket about it which was quickly responded to, so they are aware of it beeing a problem.

Experiencing the same issue on the Order server.
    TIGRIS EUPHRATES and TEKKA RUNECLAW. Istarian Veteran, The Original Order Shard Herald, Herald of the Spirit Shard. Storm Disciple, Flame Disciple, Spirit Disciple, Ice Disciple, Monk, Ranger, Healer, Druid, Spiritist. Grand Master Biped Crafter.

I'm having the same issue. I flew up and can greet all the ancients. Flew back down and no go with Relstaroth. The crystal trainer won't respond either.

Same here (on Order).

Both lairshaper and crystalshaper wont react.
    So no way to archieve the questrewards.

I think this bug is connected to the bugged Drulkar's Wrath quest, as I was doing this quest on blight, got to a certain point and then Balennos would no longer speak to me, also noticed the the Lairshaper trainer would not speak either...

No, this is likely a server issue that we're looking into and hopefully should be resolved by tomorrow's maintenance.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Still not working after maintenance.

The trainers still refuse to talk to me - even after today's restart of the Chaos server.

Just wondered if the dev's are aware of the problem and working on it?
    No offence though - I know that you dev's must have a lot of work right now with releasing Dralnok's Doom.

Would love to hear some news though - my hatchling is eagerly waiting to gain some more lairshaping levels and doing the quests
    Kageerall - Adult dragon on Chaos
    Thalathis_unity - Adult dragon on Chaos
    Zuxxex_unity - Sslik on Chaos

Yes, we are aware of the problem. And yes, we are working toward a fix.

Thanks for the fast respond, Velea!
    Glad to know you are working on it
    Kageerall - Adult dragon on Chaos
    Thalathis_unity - Adult dragon on Chaos
    Zuxxex_unity - Sslik on Chaos

Thread Information