Thread: Demon Claw/Valkor's Claw

Question Demon Claw/Valkor's Claw

I'm interested in acquiring a demon claw. I was wondering if there were still people around that are still willing to do this encounter? I don't know why I've put it off for so long.

I'm interesting in doing any endgame encounters actually.
    I'm less interested in Valkor's weapon with a 5% proc over the boost in damage the demon claw brings to the table. And would help in others farming it for the pieces in return for helping to farm a demon claw.

I would only pick up pieces of Valkor's claw if the group I had each had their own already, etc. Eventually I would like to have both since they can be situational.

Hopefully there are still some biped healers/DPS that are interested in the loot that drops as well.

P.S.: Of course I don't mind being rolled against and losing to others, I'm a good sport. xP
    __________________________________________________ __________

Default Re: Demon Claw/Valkor's Claw

Hi there....i'd def be interested in joining with you
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

we still do hunt SoG

give me a tell ingame- and if my fav. healer(s) are around, we can go for it- any time.

We do not need full group and only 1 healer.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Awesome, thank you both. I know a couple others that would help as well. I'll talk to you later today if I see you guys in roughly 9 hours or so. XD

You already know I'd come help. :3

Sheriff of the Order Roleplay Police Squad

Ill gladly come:P
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

I'd love to hunt faffy one of these days. That stupid quest has been in my journal for years....

We will be hunting all named aegis this weekend. So might be the opportunity.

I'm also up for it too Kodey ^-^ I love hunting those critters! Aeona has a blast smishing such things that are so powerful that a hatchie isn't expected to do much to them. I also have a larger dragon who also would hunt as well as a Healer... so depending upon the group build, I'll come along with one ^-^

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

i would be willing to participate. i already own a Demon claw though, but i do not have Valkor's claw.

mates,
    it`s really hard to get a group together, even for SoG.
    Morkx and me love to hunt the bosses, and though we can do SoG all by ourselves, we love full groups.

It would be really nice to go for Faffnir and Daknor and Valkor and Reklar again,
    count us in if you plan to make a group.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

What times do you guys usually play? I just made another alt, but if someone says something in marketplace, I'll surely log over.

Thread Information