Thread: lost on what to do

Unhappy lost on what to do

how long does one have when they Have to stop there payment on there account

b4 there lair or plot goes byby
    i'v been paying for umm 1 or 2 months now and i havent evern been on me acount in thoes months : ( if it keep up i know i need to stop me payment but i dont whant to lose all me wrok i put in to me lair took me a bout a month or soo to make a t4 hall or lair part .

juset dont know what to do . i love jo's lair the view is .. allsome .

i'm just in a bind .
    http://staronlightwing.deviantart.com/
    Hellenia hord 95869756, lv's 100.100.63 Staron hord 151402610 lv's 100.100.83 Josanna hord 2275812 lv's 100.100.87 Figes hord 126074906 lv's 57.34.00

Default Re: lost on what to do

I think they only delete structures each time they do a reclaimation - it is always announced

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

The normal routine is this:
    1. Player cancels subscription (does not matter if playing or not).
    2. E-mail goes out to player notifying that the subscription has cancelled and makes request for resubscribing due to having plot/lair (usually the month of the cancellation).
    2. E-mail goes out to player notifying that plot will be reposessed (usually second month of cancellation, one month after the subscription has expired).
    3. Plot/lair gets repossessed third month. All structures partially or totally built are converted to novians and put in plot/lair owner's vault.

It doesn't matter if you're playing or not while your account is paid up. The dev's don't look at how long people have been inactive that way. And the system for doing plot repos is automatic, so the e-mails are to automatically go out. You can make requests to the devs for a short grace period of a few days to a week to be able to log back in to transfer your plot/lair to another player, assuming they have a plot slot open.

Contrary to some opinions, the devs are not trying to cheat people out of the plots they own when a subscription lapses. I've had guildmates who've gone through the entire process, including the request for time to transfer. They are very willing to help since they hope to get you back as a subscribed player after your hardship has passed.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan
    The normal routine is this:
    1. Player cancels subscription (does not matter if playing or not).
    2. E-mail goes out to player notifying that the subscription has cancelled and makes request for resubscribing due to having plot/lair (usually the month of the cancellation).
    2. E-mail goes out to player notifying that plot will be reposessed (usually second month of cancellation, one month after the subscription has expired).
    3. Plot/lair gets repossessed third month. All structures partially or totally built are converted to novians and put in plot/lair owner's vault.
    Have the plot repossession rules been changed? If so, where are they posted? The last time I checked the plot reclaimation rules, it said the player has between 4-5 weeks, depending on the day of the week the subscription expires before the plot is repossessed.

Please, if your source of information is from an official source, post the link to it or quote it. Otherwise I hope that your information isn't steering someone into having a false sense of security on when their property might be repossessed.

I will go check the plot reclamation link to see if the official "rules" have been changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

If they've changed to repossession within a single month, it's news to me.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Thread Information