We have had a few players who have written in to ask about the proper sequence of events that should happen on the live servers so that everyone can gain access to the dungeon portion of the new Dralnok's Doom content patch. As we've had a number of different questions arise, I wanted to address them all in a short "FAQ".

First members of the community will need to work together to complete the chamber which leads down to the dungeon. This chamber is actually in four sections, with each one containing T5 and T6 lair-shaping resources to build it. We recently discovered that when this final chamber reached the half way point, the mid-build model included a dirt slope that took players right up to the portal itself. It wasn't our intention to allow players to port through a half-built portal, so we have temporarily disabled the portal pad in the dungeon itself so that the portal currently has no where to take a player to. This has only effected players on Chaos, as the whole of the chamber leading to the portal has been completed on Order. Congratulations, I might add, to everyone on Order who worked so hard to complete this chamber in record time! When the chamber is complete on Chaos, we will be enabling the portal pad so that the real fun can begin for everyone.

The second step that players must undertake in order to gain access to the dungeon is an individual undertaking. Players must talk to the citizens of Delgarath and undertake a quest from one of them that will "attune" them to the dungeon's portal pad. So as not to give away a spoiler to those who enjoy discovery, I won't mention who they need to speak with or what the quest is. For anyone who's stuck and unable to find the right person to talk to, I will suggest that you talk to your fellow players either in game or on the forums, as I'm sure there are many who do know.

Our goal is to provide a consistent gameplay experience for everyone who has characters that meet the eligibility requirements for access to the dungeon.

Thank you to everyone who has wrote in with their feedback and questions so that we could ensure that access to the dungeon was being attained in a manner consistent with how the team designed the dungeon to be.