Thread: Crystal effects sticking

Default Crystal effects sticking

Just wondering before i file a ticket if the problems is wide spread or isolated and if if common knowledge. I know the one is widespread so its probably common knowledge, some tools need to be in your vault to have the xtals removed. But recently ive been hit with another xtal problem , when i need to remove a xtal to use a tool in a lower school, the xtal comes out but the effect doesnt drop so you still can't equip it, only thing that fixes this problem is too relog which is much harder to deal with than the minor find a vault problem. So just wondering if anyone else has these problems and if its something i should file a ticket for.

Default Re: Crystal effects sticking

I believe that sticking it in a house/GH or other storage structure not attached to your character (meaning inventory/vault), it resets it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

This is a known issue, there is no need to file a ticket.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Another work-around that seems to help (not always though) is: put the crystal you took out, with it's stats still remaining on a tool, into another tool. Often this will take the remaining stats off the tool which it was in before, or at least allow you to put in the wanted crystal, overwriting the stats that had been sticked to it.

Thread Information