Thread: server didnt notice i loged out

Default server didnt notice i loged out

hello everyone, last night i was having problems with conection and got the boot about 5 times in ten min so i logged for the evening .
    today i tryed logging in and it says that i have reached my max loggins. i called a friend that plays and sure enough im still standing where i loged out last night. i checked dbl checked and triple checked and i dont have HZ running. i put in a ticket asking for the boot but no responce yet. was just wondering if any of u have ever had this problem and what u did to get in game. haha last night i couldnt get it to let me be in game today i cant get the boot go figure lol.

oh and yes i checked sub is still good

Default Re: server didnt notice i loged out

Have your friend buff you and try to send you tells.

That should force the server to recognize that your client is actually gone.

they already have i just stand there and look nice

have you tried cycling power to your computer? or disabling your internet connection and reconnecting?

killed the pc and nothing just tryed the net like ya said still no go

i know its not someone on my account because people are telling me i never logged last night and im still standing right where i was whin i logged out :/

did you get an automated reply to your support ticket? i expect that team could probably reset things for you, but if you don't hit the extra submit button it might not have gone through. good luck!

try logging an alt? possibly on a different shard than you're supposedly logged into now? or have you tried that already? or....isn't there a force recall on the play.istaria.com login site? possibly try that, just to see if it bumps your character.

tryed the recal and it says it was succesfull but still not able to get in game and no no reply on the ticket yet

woot they got me back in game now

Wow that is odd i havent seen ghosting on line since the old bulletin board system..heheh

Lillyjo_chaos server

Thread Information