Thread: [Closed] Can't Deconstruct Blighted Loot

Default [Closed] Can't Deconstruct Blighted Loot

Prior to the last patch I could right click a blighted loot drop, like a piece of armor, and recover a blight core and assorted resources.

Now when I right click the option to deconstruct does not appear. I have tried this with several different types of blighted armor and weapon drops.

Was this an intentional chage made in the patch? Is there still a way to deconstruct these items? This is on Chaos.

Default Re: Can't Deconstruct Blighted Loot

I have noticed a severe increase in colored blighted items (Emerald, Fire Opal). These are not deconable.

The ones that are supposed to be deconable (regular blighted items) is anyone's guess. Some I can decon, some I can't I can't find a pattern in them though. I want my cores!

you can't decon some of the blighted items because they're lacking a formula. Would be a good idea to list them so the devs can add the missing formulas in the future.

I've noticed pretty plain regular items where they can't be decontructed.
    Blighted Maple Cudgel
    Cobalt Focus Scale
    Obsidian Power Scale

iirc these same items have dropped before and could be deconstructed.

Dev's do you need a list of everything that can't be deconstructed? It's going to be quite a long list...

As of maintenance yesterday the problem has corrected itself. I was able to deconstruct any normal blighted loot item in my inventory. This includes half a dozen items I wasn't able to deconstruct when I made the original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Rrolf View Post
    As of maintenance yesterday the problem has corrected itself. I was able to deconstruct any normal blighted loot item in my inventory. This includes half a dozen items I wasn't able to deconstruct when I made the original post.
    As of yesterday I have still been getting items that could not be deconstructed.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    As of yesterday I have still been getting items that could not be deconstructed.
    D i t t o .
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

This problem still exists.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

So sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't? Uh... *ponders how to even test this*
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

e.g. at the moment I have in my inventory the following not decontructable objects:
    righteous blighted fine cobalt battle axe
    blighted fine maple composite shortbow
    depleted blighted obsidian strength wing scale
    blighted silken padded sleeves

character sigismund piep on chaos, for if you want to take a look at them

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Oh I know there are blighted items that can't be. But some of the ones listed above weren't blighted items. Thats what I was mainly referring to.

Blighted items that can't be deconstructed means there's no formula for them. Its rather low priority at this time.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information