Thread: RoP, was changed

Default RoP, was changed

its my 3rd time thru rop and im really just disgusted. lunus rop usually can 1 shot lem and kaa, a hand full of shots for shadow dragon. lem and kaa was a freaking pain in the *** and shadow is not doable,solo which ive done b4, and the only choice i have on blight now. im pissed off cuz its on blight and i dont have others to help me, everytime i try something lately it seems i cant, things ive done in past, all legit. keep nerfing and see what happens, there is old saying, dont bite the hand that feeds you, im on blight to better the game for all, take that and run with it.

Gothos of Chaos, second Saris of Istaria to achieve adventure rating of 278

Default Re: RoP, was changed

if it weren`t that sad- I would laugh about:

Some time ago I was helping a 50/40 hatchie with kaa.
    Did you realize that it is also very hard to pull him out?
    After half an hour I had to ask 2 uber ped friends (who were waiting for me for an SoG run) for help (male/biped chauvinism: Hey Lov- you`re gettin old^^)
    We did it then- but that makes no sense for me.
    A brave , well-equipped hatchie should be able to do it alone, or with a group , members rating under 100^^

In one point I disagree with you Gothos:Shadow should not be soloable.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

There's a thread in game bugs here: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...207#post231207 that discusses this. It's occurring on Chaos as well.

Regular damage seems to be on the wimpy side also. Unfortunately, I'd have to search for "before" numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

If I can be any help I will come join you and help you out.

Its also happening on Order,

thanks for the replies, at least its not just me. being blight has such a low player base its hard to get help with some things, is why im trying to solo as much as i can. i guess ill just wait till i get an ancient or 2 maybe a good ped healer to help finish the rop. its not that im in a hurry being my 3rd dragon. i could craft for a while......NOT! but i have plenty to do in the game till i can drum up a small posse for shadow chicken

well i called in some help from my home server chaos tonight. thankyou very much Chasing, Chib and jerko for helping me with shadow. just when things seem to be so impossible, and you get real upset and feel all alone, its the friends we have that deliver us from such and lift us up so all will be okthis is the last dragon im gonna make......well this year lol, but if i ever make another i know my friends got my back when i need help, jeez its just that , that seperates this game from all others for me, all is well in my game this day

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

you ever need anymore help, goth, you pm me with date and time and which one you want (vel, currently warrior but can be cleric, or mourningwood, my 100 advent hatchie) and i will do what i can to help out.
    unless i get back to work, i am free to arrange things to aid and assist!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information