Thread: Leaving

Default Leaving

I'm leaving the game for a bit. Mostly for my upcoming military service, but honestly I've kind of been looking forward to taking a break for a little while.

I'll be on a couple more times in the next day or two, but after Monday I'm not likely to get in game very much, if at all. It'll be about two and a half months before I can access a computer, and even then, I wouldn't be officially back for six months.

So take care everyone, have fun, and try not to tear the place up.

Default Re: Leaving

Take care Kandrin, I'll most definitely be looking forward to your return! :3

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

you go do what you need to do, scale! thanx from me and snake on your service - speaking as someone who lacks balls (figuratively and literally), i appreciate the sacrifice you are making.

go do that voodoo that you doo so well and come back home as safely and soonly as possible!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

You'll be missed. Take care!
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Good luck out there.
    Maekrux Vythulhar, the Blue Phoenix
    "Resurgam!"

all the best and take care!
    You will be missed!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

God speed and Dont forget to ask for some handy ped buffs befor going in to combat littel one }:>

No in all honesty

Thank-you for doing what others cant or don't want to do thank you for putting your life on the line for the country and hopefully one day warriors like your self will no longer need to shed blood
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Gonna miss picking on you, Kan~ :C

Come back safe, yeah? <3

Sheriff of the Order Roleplay Police Squad

Catch you later, an' keep well!~ <3

Slee Maogrin- Chaotic, spotty warmonger of Order~

welcome into the fold of the military, Kandy-land ^-^

We'll be here for you when you come back, and hopefully, I'll be around when you get back too... if I'm not deployed... but I will be looking for you when I move troops about *nods*

Give us a rundown of how Army Bootcamp is when you get back... I'm Air Force, so wouldn't know what the Army folks do.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

You'll be missed! I'll be moving back to the states by the time you get back so I may or may not talk to you. Don't forget to write! Stay safe, and teach those drill instructors what's for. And remember....Pffffft!

Boo sorry to hear that I will probably miss ya by the time I get back on. I hope all goes well for you my scaley wrath! Keep safe and stay strong as always.
    Order Shard - Atlanna Embergaze 100/100 Adult:
    A'Sasha Windrider - Member of Keir Chet k'Eilerten

Kandriiiiin! Just when I plan on coming back. Darn it. Well, by the time you get back, I'll probably be back. The weird stuttering dragon shall plague thee again.

I hope. Good luck in your service! ^___^ Evester shall loyally guard your lair (wherever the new one may be) until your return, because he's a good dragon.

...I'm overtired. *hugs!*

Thread Information