Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where IS everyone?

Unhappy Where IS everyone?

Certainly other people have noticed? I have been finding the numbers of people online DRAMATICALLY decreasing as of late....and it has me worried.

It is frankly almost like a ghost town at times, where before at similar times of the day, it was bustling.

Is this just happening on Order? Or has other servers suffered this as well?

Default Re: Where IS everyone?

I've noticed this too, here in the last week its been alot quieter then normal. Im guessing many folks are either busy with life, or all the issues folks are having with logging in/staying in is causeing some to take a break.

I believe school just started so I'm sure there's been lots of people getting ready/shopping and what not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    I believe school just started so I'm sure there's been lots of people getting ready/shopping and what not.
    yeah, I was actually thinking that too....hopefully things start picking up again ^^

I see the same, Sereamha

I have no idea why others have disappered-
    why my mates and frieds are gone I know
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

I've seen a lot of 'new' folks in NT the last few days... Never can tell if they're truly new or if it is just the umpteenth alt of someone else, but none the less.

Last night there were literally five or six sub-10th level bipeds all running around NT. Was kinda neat actually.

ooh good point raeshlavik, might be folks getting ready to try out all the tier 2 revamp stuff coming soon :-)
    anyone else drooling over the teasers in game, like the new dalimond layout?

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

very few on blight are groovin to the new dali layout..........

hopefully we will get used to it, as we do all the changes......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Raeshlavik View Post
    I've seen a lot of 'new' folks in NT the last few days... Never can tell if they're truly new or if it is just the umpteenth alt of someone else, but none the less.

Last night there were literally five or six sub-10th level bipeds all running around NT. Was kinda neat actually.
    Isn't that number kind of normal?
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Quote Originally Posted by Xoshara View Post
    Isn't that number kind of normal?
    Well, yes, but they're always names I've seen before... The other night was almost entirely new names.

quite possible that since school is started the younger ones aren't allowed to play or stay up so long as before when they were on vacation.

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

Yeah, I think it's school too, but last year I didn't see the amount of activity drop this much. *shrugs* Ah well, soon I'm gonna be heading off to college and I have no idea how often I'll be able to get on. :/
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

School is the culprit. Many istarians like me are still in high school or middle school. Im cyberschooling now but last year in public school, id probably not have the time to play this game on weekdays because of schoolwork. schoolwork has really increased over the past few years, to the point that my bro is learning stuff in 5th grade that i learned when i was in 7th or 8th which was 3-4 years ago.
    Living is the only revenge we Jedi can partake in. If the Empire fails to kill us all, we win. http://baishenlong.deviantart.com/

Those folks I miss- have left school far behind
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Work perhaps?
    maybe work got in the way.
    Living is the only revenge we Jedi can partake in. If the Empire fails to kill us all, we win. http://baishenlong.deviantart.com/

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

no worries, lov, no regrets -
    we must remember our loved ones in the light that displays them best, not the shadows that hide the beloved in drear darkness.

all things must pass and we can only hold tight to what is left behind.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Maybe my insanity and random lectures scared them away. Challenging dogma for the win!

I have been away of and on for quite some time now, first it was a new game, later the loads of lag and other ingame problems.
    Recently when I wanted to log on I succeeded, but after having to log off due to a ingame missing mouse point I wasn’t able to re-log for at least 1 hour. Until finally being able to log on through the website instead of the launcher. (win xp user here)

This doesnt really encourage me to log on a lot to be honest...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

To be honest with you, I am seeing more new players enter the game as well as the oldies still being around!

I can't speak for everyone but I'll be back as soon as I possibly can. *mutters and tosses another hard drive aside* I'm training my tinkerer on stuff I've no business a tinkerin.

Thread Information