Thread: Newbie to this world..

Default Newbie to this world..

Hiya. I recently discovered Istaria and so far I have to say I am enjoying the game.. albeit some bugs I have been lurking on the forum, gleaning information but I finally decided to introduce myself.

I have two chars on chaos (sister dragons) and one on blight (lone dragon), but I am thinking of transferring my blight char to Order to see how I like that shard.

Hope I can meet some of you sometime.

::as their mundane speaks, rustling of leaves can be heard and three sets of glittering golden eyes, filled with wary curiosity peer out from the shadows. They listen intently, occasionally glancing to one another with reserved feelings. They wonder silently if they would be welcome here.::

Default Re: Newbie to this world..

Hello! I'm new as well. I play two characters on chaos and one char on order. Order, the rp server, has a smaller population than chaos but you can rp there and have out of character converstion(but yyou have to use '<' and '>' or '((' and '))' to designate an ooc comment. i spend the majority of time there.
    Living is the only revenge we Jedi can partake in. If the Empire fails to kill us all, we win. http://baishenlong.deviantart.com/

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

welcome home, lady!!!
    who do you play on blight?
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Shen Long View Post
    Hello! I'm new as well. I play two characters on chaos and one char on order. Order, the rp server, has a smaller population than chaos but you can rp there and have out of character converstion(but yyou have to use '<' and '>' or '((' and '))' to designate an ooc comment. i spend the majority of time there.
    thank you Shen. I have read a bit about the rp on Order, but I really don't see that as an issue (I hope). Look forward to some rp that isn't fraught with people immediately out to kill your char just for the sake of killing.
    Chaos - Kinrath - Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper,
    Ashlind - hatchling, Corinnia - training biped
    Sparkled Sunbeam - hatchling

There is no pvp in this game. And as far as the people go, they're pretty nice. I've got Aspergers Syndrome so I have a hard time socializing and I usually get yelled at by players in other mmo's because I'll say the wrong thing at the wrong time or in the wrong environment.
    Living is the only revenge we Jedi can partake in. If the Empire fails to kill us all, we win. http://baishenlong.deviantart.com/

There is no full world PVP, however there is an areana that you can test yourself against other players if you wish. The portal to it is atop the spire near Dolimond.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

welcome to the game ^ ^ i am also on chaos send a tell if u want a friendly chat or need a paw ^^

She's already been playing on Chaos and Blight - of course she understands that there is no PvP. She's referring to roleplayed combat.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Thread Information