Thread: [Closed] Drag quest bug

Default [Closed] Drag quest bug

Ever since I got to NT 3 weeks ago, the drag adventure quest givr would never give me a quest. Then, as I got to Kion, Gerix gave me a list of quests and I picked one. Then a week and a half later (i was still doing the quest) He offered me two quests rather than the ten or so that were listed earlier so i had 3 drag adv quests. I cannot find many of th quests that my fellow hatchlings are doing and they are at the same level. Some people who were once levels below me are now lvl 20 or 30 and I play all the time yet i'm a level 17. It feels awful when that kinda stuff happens. I dont want to be stuck level grinding forever.
    Living is the only revenge we Jedi can partake in. If the Empire fails to kill us all, we win. http://baishenlong.deviantart.com/

Default Re: Drag quest bug

Past NT, dragons mostly have their ability quests every ten levels, and you can only take one at a time. This may be why Gerix doesn't have ten quests for you anymore if you hadn't finished the first.

The thing about this game though is that it isn't quest-driven like, say, WoW. NT is one of the only places with an abundance of quests. There are some on Lesser Aradoth (i.e. Kion/Sslanis continent), but nowhere near as many. The devs may be working to change how much grind there is in Istaria but right now, from about level 20 on up, it's more or less grinding apart from the dragon ability quests.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

No, he will give me multiple quests. and aviaratus never gave me quests.I never played wow and im used to grinding, but grinding in this game is too slow. it reminds me of getting a pokemon through levels 80-100.
    Living is the only revenge we Jedi can partake in. If the Empire fails to kill us all, we win. http://baishenlong.deviantart.com/

I think to start the quest chain on NT you have to go to Kerian (the craft trainer) first. Or it might have been a continuation of the Skalkaar chain.. either way, the two NT dragons are both involved in a long chain. You won't get anything from Avariatus if he isn't involved in that part of the chain.

Trophy quests will help with the grind a bit, as will getting all your ability quests done.

I know, I finished everything for Kerian, but when Kerian told me to go back to Aviaratus, Aviaratus keeps on telling me, shouldn't you by finishing the task I gave you?

Are you sure you don't have a quest in your log from Kerian or Avariatus? Perhaps you missed a step? If you're sure it's bugged, then the devs will likely need to know exactly what part of the quest is bugged and possibly the actual title of that quest.

A screenshot of the quest window with the quest steps displayed is probably the easiest way - feel free to post it here or send direct to the support team. Hopefully someone can help!
    Want to know more? Visit the Istaria Wiki!

Okay, I'll take one when I finish cyberschool today.

Shen, are you still experiencing this issue?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information