I'm writing a series of posts in my personal blog to detail little things that I feel would benefit a beginner to Istaria. These things are very basic, but hopefully helpful for a newcomer to know -- things that most long-time players could probably do in their sleep!

I've taken it from the point of view of a returning player who has forgotten nearly everything about settings and controls... and will be gathering these little tips into one series of short how-tos. It's basically a list of "I wish I had known how to do this before I spent 15 minutes of my life fudging it up to figure it out!"

So without further ado, I present the guide. It's short as of now, but I have a lot of post topics rolling around in my head to write in the future.

As you may notice, the list of Istaria community links I asked for in a previous post is to the right -- thanks to everyone who added to the list! I welcome other sites if there are some to add.

Also, I write these posts as a novice to the game. If a more experienced player has a correction, easier way to do something, or just input to give, please feel free to leave a comment on the blog post and I'll address anything that may offer concern.

Thanks for reading! I'll be posting updates to this thread as this section develops.