Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Blight Update 174

Default Re: Blight Update 174

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    are the forest skulks and their broken loot window prob also being looking at, amon?
    seriously, i can't see how it is worth it to a lowbie to hunt 200 of the things without being able to loot them, at least for trophies.......
    <sarcasm>No, we're going to leave it all as is. </sarcasm>

Seriously... I cannot fathom why you would even ask that.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

sorry, didn't mean to offend
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    sorry, didn't mean to offend
    You didn't. But everyone keeps posting about the spawns and it makes me wonder if anyone read the patch notes.

• Not all of the Forest Skulk spawns are in place.
    • Lands north and west of South March along the coast have been heavily altered and have not yet been redone or populated.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    Tool tech kit: lumberjack's grip says it can be applied to a tree axe or a dragon claw. Why a dragon claw?
    Why not?
    Because ifn it's for lumberjacks, it's involving chopping down trees. Which dragons can't do.

Now, I've been yelling about how we should be able to do this for years... <nudge nudge>
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Well, regarding the lumberjack grip, it seemed odd to have it (description-wise) be applied to a dragon claw, whereas the gemcutter grip (which gives quarrying) does not say it can be applied to a dragon claw.

I did not test the gemcutter grip on a claw, so I don't know if it can be applied to one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Thread Information