Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blight Update 174

Default Re: Blight Update 174

Bristugo: Abigail's Outstanding Order - Offered the quest again after completion.

Sable Shore: Gather 200 logs - Offered to Dragon character.

Sable Shore: Lost Cargo Disk - Found disk at approx 21532:22882 and there was a place holder showing there.

Sable Shore: Forest Skulk Hunter - No loot window and when using the gather function on dead skulks using ingenuity get the gathering animation, but no resources.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    This one is weird. Only thing I can think of is if some of the objects didn't get patched. Even stranger, some of them are older objects. You have a screenshot btw so I could see where they are and figure out which ones?
    Here are a few screenies:

funny trees

tomb

Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Loc View Post
    Bristugo: Abigail's Outstanding Order - Offered the quest again after completion.
    That isn't a bug. Its a repeatable quest. I'll update its name to reflect that.

Sable Shore: Gather 200 logs - Offered to Dragon character.
    This is a known issue.

Sable Shore: Lost Cargo Disk - Found disk at approx 21532:22882 and there was a place holder showing there.
    Apparently some of the assets didn't get patched. We're working on getting this fixed.

Sable Shore: Forest Skulk Hunter - No loot window and when using the gather function on dead skulks using ingenuity get the gathering animation, but no resources.
    This is also a known issue, none of the Forest Skulks have treasure currently.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Stonetooth View Post
    i did the pick quest on colin and onyx both the golem dropped 2 picks for colin 2 dif times quest did not update the first time .
    Would that be "Abigail's Missing Mining Pick"?

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Here are a few screenies:

funny trees

tomb

Camp
    Yea, those are all missing assets Guaran. Thanks.

Yes Amon that was the quest i redid and it worked but still got 2 of the picks. Jemmie's lost gear (i think thats how its spelled couldnt read my own handwriting ) did not update when entering Ashlanders cauldron . Also i could not find and of the Anthas (again hope spelling was correct ) root for Argha's Tea Time i searched the ridge in 1st person didnt see it anywhere . Found the Obs. outpost got the quests but could not find the mobs for them still looking .

Holcomb farm quest ruxus ruckus asks you to kill 20 ruxus but counter is for 1 and is a repeatable quest 20000 xp .
    brownback wolves do not fight back when attacked plus no xp when killed
    holcomb farm pear tree graphics are blocky.
    Unity

Now that the meat blights and blue necroflys are no longer in the dead pool, where do you hunt them to get the comps they drop?
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post
    Now that the meat blights and blue necroflys are no longer in the dead pool, where do you hunt them to get the comps they drop?
    Please see part of the patch notes:

"Because this is a work in progress, there are many known issues and unfinished spots."

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Stonetooth View Post
    Yes Amon that was the quest i redid and it worked but still got 2 of the picks
    I have looked at this quest and cannot figure out how you would have gotten two picks. Also, I have run it on genesis and don't get two picks.

Jemmie's lost gear (i think thats how its spelled couldnt read my own handwriting ) did not update when entering Ashlanders cauldron .
    Coordinates weren't set yet so that it why it didn't work.

Also i could not find and of the Anthas (again hope spelling was correct ) root for Argha's Tea Time i searched the ridge in 1st person didnt see it anywhere . Found the Obs. outpost got the quests but could not find the mobs for them still looking .
    Right, neither of these areas are complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post
    Wait for the areas to be complete and then ask.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

don't know if anyone else has mentioned it, but the forest skulks in sable shores are not lootable - the window does n't even open.
    the ulmas beets are lootable as normal.

also, the directional arrow place holder thingy in the skulk camp has disappeared - a new building has appeared in its place!! lol
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Forest Skulk Trackers and Hunt-Masters are level 81.

I also encountered the Massive Amethyst Golem dropping two picks. Also, the next quest ("Abigail's Outstanding Order") can only be obtained after already completing the mining pick quest, but the dialogue for Outstanding Order is written as if Abigail's pick is still lost, when the player has just returned her pick to her. It just doesn't mesh very well.

The Exterminator Emblem for killing ulmus beetles lists Elissa, not Barvos, as the person it was received from.

The ulmus beetle and forest skulk hunter spawns seem a bit slow. It may be because I was tearing through it with an Ancient dragon, but it seems that if more than one person was hunting these creatures, the spawns would be depleted quickly. I do like that the actual mobs that spawn are more spread out though; high mob density spawns had always been problematic when leveling before.

There were a few nit-picky grammatical errors in the dialogue that I encountered, mostly missed apostrophes or inappropriate punctuation. I could compile a list if that is deemed something important enough to go fix. The most noticeable was that the race-replacement word for Ancient dragons is "Dragona" rather than just "Dragon." I also find it strange that Sergeant Bramdin would know what a khutit is called; I'd think that (if possible) the race-replacement word for any form of dragon would just be "dragon."

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

I thought it was Dragonj?
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Tool tech kit: lumberjack's grip says it can be applied to a tree axe or a dragon claw. Why a dragon claw?

Tool tech kit: gemcutter's grip. Name is deceptive, it sounds as though it should be applied to gemcutter's but it's for a mining pick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth
    I have looked at this quest and cannot figure out how you would have gotten two picks. Also, I have run it on genesis and don't get two picks.
    I also got 2 mining picks from the Massive Amethyst Golem.

Quest dialogue on Elissa Malna: A New Cargo Disk.
    I went to see Marcus in Kion and he tells me "...perhaps something more exotic, yes? No? Very well. <!--220001 1> Five silver for the lot and they are yours." And it gives me the dates automatically.

Quest log on The Missing Archaeologists:
    displays 2 entries, both of which say, "Return to Bristugo and inform Sergeant Jonis of the status of the Archaeologists"
    When I went to update quest it gave me 2x the exp and coin and then I got a feedback message also that says:
    "4889612 not found for destruction"
    Last edited by Creme; November 2nd, 2009 at 02:08 AM.

Some of the mob spawns are pretty painful:

tomb guards
    forest skulks
    ulmus beetles

Didn't see more than a couple of the renamed brighter tarantulas (avicula___) in goranthis forest.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i certainly second the bad spawn rate on the sable shores critters....

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    Tool tech kit: lumberjack's grip says it can be applied to a tree axe or a dragon claw. Why a dragon claw?
    Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    Tool tech kit: gemcutter's grip. Name is deceptive, it sounds as though it should be applied to gemcutter's but it's for a mining pick.
    Good point.

RE: Spawns
    The spawns are still a work in progress. In fact, you can't really judge their density much on blight because they are seriously unfinished. Lots more have been added for the next patch including spawns of beetles and other forest skulks down the coast.

are the forest skulks and their broken loot window prob also being looking at, amon?
    seriously, i can't see how it is worth it to a lowbie to hunt 200 of the things without being able to loot them, at least for trophies.......

Thread Information