Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A sad request

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default A sad request

I know I am not Alexzandria's guildleader, but I feel I either must start this petition or add my voice to a petition. In times past when a member of Istaria was lost to the permanent void of death in real life, the developers have put up a statue of their main character somewhere befitting their life in Istaria. I know The Annatar have lost two such persons now, Roxi and Alexzandria. What I'd like to propose is that the two of them, Roxi and Alexzandria, be placed on the island across from and facing the Annatar plot at Carmo, which has become one of Order shard's most recognized and used guild plots for tavern, crafthall, and trade center. In this way, both Roxi and Alexzandria could watch over The Annatar and Order shard both symbolically there. It is also befitting since Alexzandria owned two plots there. Additionally, a bridge could be built from the peninsula south of Tavu to reach the island, to allow others access to reflect on these two ladies and their contributions to shard and spirit of the shard they called home.

Repsectfully,
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider
    Obsidian Order Prefector and Architect
    WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Attached Images Attached Images
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Default Re: A sad request

I did not know either of them but it's a beautiful idea, so it's got my support whole heartedly.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Roxi's statue is currently at Back Bay, where she owned a plot there. Since both are in the same guild, it'd be nice to have them both in the same spot.

I would most definately like to second this request. While I have not met Roxi I have met and worked with Alexzandria a number of times. As C`gan said it would be nice for them to watch over Carmo.

Aye, aye. C`gan, it is a lovely idea and I, for one, endorse it.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

the crown wholeheartedly approves and supports all such monuments. it is only befitting that the proud fallen who served istaria, in whatever fashion and on whatever realm, be honoured by the legions who seek to follow in their mighty and unfillable boots.

snake and i have always loved this idea. when the day comes, we don't want statues - we want big tombstones somewhere in a blighted area or deadland.

'here lies the reine du fromage - no longer providing'

you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

C`gan's idea is well thought out and would mean a lot to those who knew Alexzandria. I asked Knossos & Gengel (of Annatar guild) what they thought about moving Roxi; they were absolutely fine with it, and love C`gan's idea. Therefore I'm adding my name in support of this petition.

That is a wonderful idea, C`gan. You have my support.

Signed,
    Veya

Sheriff of the Order Roleplay Police Squad

Though thisss one doesz not frequent Order asz often asz it ssshould, thisss one ssuportsss thisss asz well.

Thiss one alssso would sssuggessst two bridgesz. One to Carmo, and one to Tavu.

Susurrus
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Flame and me support this idea with all our heart.
    True Istarians understand, why that would mean a lot to those who left us.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

You can add mine & Herman's names to the petition.
    After I got a chance to talk with both Knossos and Gengel (they both like the idea & are also agreeable to moving Roxi's statue there), I talked with Herman and he thought having a Memorial Isle would be a lovely idea. (I just talked with Nathaniel and he thinks it is a good idea too.)

The isle itself is sprinkled with green trees & boulders and it is just off the coast & runs from behind Carmo's main plot down along the side of Tavu. It is a lovely spot of peace and beauty. At the Tavu tip on the south is an almost ford, which the land could be raised just enough to complete it as a ford. At the northern tip at Carmo, the developers had already added a spit of land for a bridge right before the sale happened to EI (this is why the developers didn't have a chance to finish adding in the bridge), so all that is needed is the bridge to be added. Then a path to both the ford and the bridge would be nice.

Here is a link to an album with several pictures of the proposed Memorial Isle and the two access points: http://picasaweb.google.com/Unicorns...andForIstaria# (click on the thumbnails to get large pictures)

I'll also have an album of pictures of the three Carmo plots that Alexzandria designed ready in the near future.

For those who maybe interested, here are some pictures of Order's memorials:
    Volcane - http://picasaweb.google.com/Unicorns...30691220110706
    http://picasaweb.google.com/Unicorns...30700885069778
    Grandli's memorial to its first owners - http://picasaweb.google.com/Unicorns...30862667548738
    Roxi - http://picasaweb.google.com/Unicorns...30872423097778
    http://picasaweb.google.com/Unicorns...30895793020226

Nellie Lovett/Ochre Tekton, fellow villager and guildmate of Alexzandria
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

You have my sig.

You've got my support as well.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

perhaps the memorial isle could be the final resting place of all the fallen gifted. like a cemetary or a funeral temple type of thing where all the honored dead of istaria can be laid to rest so that all can come visit them.

i like this idea a lot.........
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

A didn't know the player, but I support this request - hope someone feels about me that way in whatever game I'm playing when I shuffle off this mortal coil

*wonders if itll be statues or a replica of their characters..*any way i sign
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

If the statues get put in, would we have to build them ourselves or would they be pre-built?
    I just lost the game.

Quote Originally Posted by jerk-o
    If the statues get put in, would we have to build them ourselves or would they be pre-built?
    Jerk-o, the statues Nellie was so kind enough to provide screenshots of are already in game. Each one represents a dear member of Istaria gone from us. In this way, it's only fitting to have one for Alexzandria as well.

Am pretty sure they're pre-built.
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

i new niether of them since i am from chaos but this is a wonderful idea to remember those who impacted and touched many i am sure

Thread Information