Thread: Requesting activation

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Requesting activation

We have a new gemlair built near Delgarath. Fyrethorne discovered it. Tsargoth handled tier 6. Siivyra handled tier 5. It's all built but needs the devs to be activated.

The only down side is unless you're an adult or ancient dragon, you can't get to it because you have to fly VERY high above the Demon Lair to find it. It's not viewable from the ground and none of us can figure out where it's SUPPOSED to be linked to the Demon Lair.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Default Re: Requesting activation

Could you provide a location please, for this, when the server comes back up?

Sure. Take an adult or ancient dragon. Stand it on top of the Demon Lair entrance cave and fly due UP until you bump into it.

It's rather hard to miss once you're up at altitude there. I can't log in at the moment to get the lair coordinates.

Location, please, C'gan. Not "where is it".

float W = 12
    float WorldX = 28561.9
    float WorldY = 26455.2

At least, according to map marker file.

Thank you. Found it. Not quite sure how that got there and no one reported it as a bug, but we'll get it removed as soon as possible.

Thanks

Removed?

They want it activated!

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

REMOVED???? You`re kiddin
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

wait... a lair straight up in the sky not supported by anything? requiring construction? okies, there's floating rocks in dralk and chiconis, so i guess it could be taken as intended to be there...

but after all that effort to construct it, don't they get something?? maybe novians back to the ones cited as having built it?

ok- counted to 3 and took some breathes
    so I shall not rant.

Life on order is not easy nowadays. We have to fight against fading population and all the consequences of that, whiped plots (important ones), boredom, burn-outs and some things more.
    Last thing we need, are insensitive answers- as we have to cope with confusing answers to our tickets often enough.
    Like VI we do our best to keep things going, try to bring new players or keep players ingame. Orders heart IS the veterans atm- don`t mess with it!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

If someone contributed to this structure, please submit a support ticket detailing what you contributed (item and quantity) and I will provide novians to that person for what they contributed.

Would seem to me that a functional T6 Gemshaper is worth far more to the Order Shard community than a few Novians, particularly since it the only one near the T6 Gem fields.

Knossos
    Last edited by Knossos; October 20th, 2009 at 04:59 PM.

Im sorry but if you are going to delete a structure that you placed all be it by accident i feel novians are not to me an acceptable answer but instead give back the actual reasources so they can at least be applied elswhere. Since the novians can ONLY be applied to the crafters own plot making them rather restricted or possibly completely useless if the crafter has no proper structure to apply them to.

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    ok- counted to 3 and took some breathes
    so I shall not rant.

Life on order is not easy nowadays. We have to fight against fading population and all the consequences of that, whiped plots (important ones), boredom, burn-outs and some things more.
    Last thing we need, are insensitive answers- as we have to cope with confusing answers to our tickets often enough.
    I'll sign this. :|

Big crunchy ancient dragoness of Order

I recently found out during this days maint on Oct 20th ,2009 that the crystal shaper has been deleted from the world so how will the players that contributed their time and resources be compensated with the resources they applied be given back to them and (NOT AS NOVIANS) and in the form of the RAW RESOURCES and (NOT AS CONSTRUCTION PIECES). For the future reference to the player base, how do we identify a bug? This chamber looked very real and buildable and when when activated very usable. What should have been the tip off that this was a "BUG"

maybe if whoever assisted indicates the form they want the resources returned to them in the ticket, that can be done? as for bug indicator, i don't know what the chamber entrance looked like, but no other constructable lairs are afloat in istaria, only the trainer circles in dralk and chiconis and the floating island. might be worth asking if it's a bug next time we come across something that strangely new?

Well, I happened to find some new shadow spiders southwest of the unguarded silk field at Rihki, north of Last Stand. Everything else in the region is tier 1 (dim wisps, minnows, etc.)

Do the spiders count as bugs?

what is stranger to me is that there are tier I things in that area, but worth asking if not sure.

I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything other than for this to get removed. To be fair, it was quite obvious this was a bug. I don't think the dev team meant to place that structure wayyy up there, especially since the graphics for lair pieces simply don't work when they're not underground. The reason it wasn't reported was because this was a buildable structure, and we wanted to build it just to to say we built in case this very outcome occurred. Oh well, it was a fun little project while it lasted~.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

It was fun for grins and giggles. I don't think anyone really expected for this to be left in, including those who took the time to build for this experiment. I didn't have the lair shaping skill to work on it but it was amusing to see if the thing would continue to float or fall to the ground. By the way, anyone know what crystal shaper Starlight is talking about?

Anyway, on the subject of building structures that should not be. There are some oddities in Dalimond. I didn't worry too much at first as Dalimond is in the middle of the revamp. But after snooping around this afternoon on Chaos and Blight, it seems this is only on Order shard. Behind the warrior/knight of creation(?) building there is a jumbled up mess of beginning woodshop, saris tiny hut, winter festival presents, completed winter festival large tree and snowman, and a couple of silos stuck in the wall beside Grace-Warrior Trainer. Looks like someone's plot planner got pushed into the corner and the structures look to be buildable. This is at aproximately 22692/22661.

Thread Information