Thread: Can not open Support Ticket

Default Can not open Support Ticket

I tried to open a ticket at https://support.istaria.com, but I only get that message.

Sorry, you do not have permission to access the ticket center.

Please go back and try again. If the problem persists, please contact an administrator.
    Yes I am logged and in and stuff, why I can't open tickets anymore? Does my account need to be active to post a support ticket or what? :/

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Default Re: Can not open Support Ticket

It's probably to do with your account being inactive. There's an issue (last I heard) with that, and it's suggested you sign in as a Guest using a secondary email address.

Source.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

I just wanted to submit a mural I made a while back to the contest, and I think I need to post that with my ugh "active account" there.

Okay then not *shrug* >_>

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

You are correct, you do have to have a subscription to participate in the contest. This is pretty standard, actually, for all game contests.

Velea, the official contest rules linked to by the Developers' Desk state that you do not need a subscription to participate.

Eligibility:

• The Chronicles of Istaria contests are open to all current and former players of Istaria: Chronicles of the Gifted. You do not have to have a subscription to the game to enter. Employees of Virtrium LLC and their relatives are not eligible.
    Which is correct?

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

The rules have been updated.

Thread Information