Thread: Creature eradication: is it still in effect?

Default Creature eradication: is it still in effect?

All right, I'm gonna go ahead and talk about a problem that I had when I played Istaria a month ago. in september and october, I was having trouble with monster populations, namely green beetles on New Trismus. I was a lvl 17 dargon and I hadn't done my ability quests because I didn't know about them until I was lvl 15 . I could not finish the quest with the beetles because either the beetles were not of the required levl or I would wipe them out and they required a week and a new patch to come back. Then i noticed that people who had joined Istaria later than me were lvls ahead of me and almost ready to ascend which kind of made me mad even if Istaria ain't a race. Then my money ran out and I haven't played since early october.

Anyways, I have money now and I was wondering if this remains a problem. I'm stuck doing these quests and leveling up right now so it probably wouldn't be worthwile unless I wanna play as my Sslik character which I rather dont feel like playing. So, is creature eradication still a problem?
    Living is the only revenge we Jedi can partake in. If the Empire fails to kill us all, we win. http://baishenlong.deviantart.com/

Default Re: Creature eradication: is it still in effect?

Could you be more specific about what level green beetles? There is more then one place to look for them. I haven't had any problems with quests that needed beetles and think my new alt has pretty much done the new tris quests (though come to think of it, might still have the rancher's quest to do).

As to the lv10 dragon ablity quests, not a thing wrong in the world starting them at lv17. Will be easier for you in fact, as some of them are too hard for a lv10 to tackle right off anyway. When the dragon ablity quests say lv10, lv20, etc; that simply means that is the earliest level the quest is offered. Most do not complete those right away. When my dragon was leveling I often waited a couple levels into the group to even go see about them so I stood an easier time of actually doing the quest.

Dracaena

They are the ones a the end of the valley in New Trismus that are from lvl 3 to 5. I had to kill like 5 lvl 4s and up.
    Living is the only revenge we Jedi can partake in. If the Empire fails to kill us all, we win. http://baishenlong.deviantart.com/

The higher level beetles spawn on the grass ramp that leads down to the sand pygmies.

Thread Information