Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello all! I'm new and hope to stay a while.

Smile Hello all! I'm new and hope to stay a while.

Hello! I've been hanging around doing nowt long enough, it's about time I introduced meself.

Quick facts:
    I'm new to Istaria, I'm currently playing a dragon hatchling on a free account (but will probably upgrade to a full account in the fullness of time), my dragon is on the Order server, and is called Lyeekha Wooster.

And some more info....

(the following may or may not be copy/pasted from DeviantART :P )

This is how I imagine my female dragon character, Lyeekha Wooster.

....yeah. About the name....

The Istaria scripting doesn't allow the character ë, so I thought, rather than write 'Lieka' instead (like I usually do) and have people mispronounce it, I'll write it phonetically.

Lie - eek - aaah. Lyeekha. Liëka.

And, as the game asks for a second name (unusual that, for a game, isn't it? I like that), I plucked 'Wooster' from my brain. As far as I'm aware, the only characteristics transfered from the Woosters of P.G. Wodehouse fame are a general feeling of 'very English'ness, a love of tea, and maybe some upper-class pre-war Blighty slang. But only when really riled.

She has a habit of making temporary dens if she's staying in an area for any length of time... which actually translates as she has a habit of sleeping on NPC's roofs on the sly. But that's probably not how she would phrase it.

In game, I always try to use proper grammar and suchlike, and support very much non-chatspeak in general, which is why I chose the Order server as my first server.

Oh yes, and I'm 15.

Hello! ^_^

Default Re: Hello all! I'm new and hope to stay a while.

Welcome to Istaria! My characters name is Nyoko, an adult Dragon on Order and I hope to see you around. If you need any help don't be afraid to ask!

See you around!

Thankyou! I'll keep an eye out. c:

Hello and welcome to you! I hope you find a new home here in Istaria.

And you have wonderful art! I don't believe I've seen a tea-sipping dragon before!

Thanks very much! I'm glad to bring new experiences, heh.

Just in case it's not too late to remake, or for future reference, you don't need a last name. :3

Sheriff of the Order Roleplay Police Squad

*serves Liëka an [Imperial Urn] full of klava with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home, lie!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

@ Veya: I realised, I like the idea though. ^^ Ta anyway!

And hello and thanks and hurrah to both of everyone else as well. C:

Hope you mean the 14 day free trial , cause your only supposed to play a Human on the free account's

other than that i am EPION of chaos currently MIA due to the turmoil that is the Arizona economy

( Need a horror story that will send shivers down one spine move to Arizona and try to get a job the things they make you do are unreal)

But i 2 will be able to help as much as possible i have made some videos of helpful information about crystals ect type in to youtube Istaria and you should find a crystal tutorial any other questions pm me and i will be most abliged to aid
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Hello and Welcome Liëka!

Right, we definitively needed a young and relaxed enough dragon hatchling who drinks tea.
    I drink tea myself
    But I am far from being young, sad but true.

Welcome aboard and hopefully you will spread your wings soon to roam the skies of Istaria!

If you need something just ask. Everyone will be glad to help.

And thats a cute lil draggy

Ahoy thar Lieeeekkaaa!~ 8'D 'Tis Dim, ahar.

YOU JOINED. Fffff... <3

I shall be hunting you down then perhaps... And burying you with hoard! C8<
    I'm usually on Slee, but I might also lurk around on one of my (Many) hatchling alts.. Probably Rhaigh. Then, if we kill stuff t'gether, Slee won't accidentally nullify any of the xp...

Giz' us a poke if you need any help with anything. c8 Or any of the other loooveely people around~ <3

I shall keep my eye out for any Triangles for you to inhabit on my journeys. 8U

... Tea <3

Slee Maogrin- Chaotic, spotty warmonger of Order~

@ Lightning Claw: Oops, yeah, I did mean the free 14-day trial. I will be paying before that runs out, hopefully. ^_^ Ta for the welcome, good luck with your troubles!

@ Xzchatchyk: Hello! I'm sure I will be, I can't wait to fly. The graphics are amazing. Best I can do at the moment is tactical route detours jumping off high places, hehe.

EDIT: FFF Hello Lizardy. 88D I've been looking for you on the Forums and in the game, but I didn't know which of yer many names you went by here. <33

Yay triangles. c8

What sort of times d'you get in-game?
    Last edited by Liëka; November 17th, 2009 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Look, it's a lizard!

Welcome to Istaria and may you stay for a long time!
    Btw, I just watched your deviantART account
    Kageerall - Adult dragon on Chaos
    Thalathis_unity - Adult dragon on Chaos
    Zuxxex_unity - Sslik on Chaos

Hello, and wow, sneaky! Thanks for the watch.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I just hope you don't pick up Sleestak's bad habit of eating boots. Very bad.

Welcome to Istaria and the Order shard.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

....I don't think there's much chance of that. o.o *hides boots*

Hello and thanks for the hi. c:

HOLY WHAT IT'S LIEKEIEKA BRB WHILE I GO CELEBRATE IN AN UNOCCUPIED CORNER

LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKAAAAAAA! I'll hunt you down an' then carry you off to the Deermuda triangle for our honeymoon!

~Lots of love,
    Nem! <3333333333333

Sigvard Nemena (Order) | Piano Forte (Order) | Lello (Order) | Vasken (Order) | Skreel (Order) | Ursala (Order)
    (Click names for biographies!)

NEM

H'OHMY

It just gets better! <333 8D

How are ya? I haven't heard of your existence in, oh, ages! C8

Ha, as soon as I saw the tea, I had guessed you may have been a friend of Slee/Nem.

Welcone to Istaria, Lieka! I'm Xepher, character name "Xeffer" if you ever want to find me in-game for help. I've become kind of a self-appointed, semi-recognised RP authority on the Order shard so if you ever need any assistance or advice for RP, I'm your (wo)man.

Hope you enjoy your stay, and tend to stick around =] We could use some fresh meat to keep the place active.

Thread Information