Thread: Carpenter for Hire

Default Carpenter for Hire

Hello Everyone

I am a level 58 Carpenter returning from the Spirit shard.

I have been working on collecting the money needed for a plot to start to build my own House/Silos/etc and have found the fastest and most efficient way at my levels is to harvest/make/sell Elm Braces to the Pawn Broker.

I would rather offer my services to the community instead of selling these valuable items away for no one to have.

All I ask is that you match the prices from the Pawn Broker.

This is a break down of the prices the Pawn Broker pays me for each of the items I am selling to them:

Cedar Timber 64c
    Cedar Braces 83c
    Elm Timber 128c
    Elm Braces 165c
    Oak Timber 255c
    Oak Braces 330c

Payment can be made at the unit you want filled or we can work out a way for me to collect after I fill certain levels of these items.

Please PM me with the location of the plot, items you want filled, and how you would like to pay.

Remember, this is to help me get a plot of my own, not for greed. After I have purchased the plot I find most attractive, I will discount prices for my work to those that participated in my funds for a plot.
    Last edited by Sounjah; November 27th, 2009 at 09:00 AM.
    Sounjah <Strata> of Order
    60 Carpenter - 45 Fletcher - 28 Blacksmith - 23 Outfitter 31 Ranger - 21 Druid - 21 Cleric - 21 Scout
    RedStorm <Strata> of Order Dragon Hatchling

Default Re: Carpenter for Hire

i put some coin on the carpentry needed for more public silos on the slate plot in snowfall on order, 200 cp/placed cedar timber, 400 cp/placed cedar brace, 600 cp/placed elm timber, 800 cp/placed elm brace. similar coin placed on the metal as well.
    Last edited by awdz; November 29th, 2009 at 11:42 PM.

Thank you Awdz

I started working on it last night and hope to finish them tonight
    60 Carpenter - 45 Fletcher - 28 Blacksmith - 23 Outfitter 31 Ranger - 21 Druid - 21 Cleric - 21 Scout

BTW Awdz, the wood is finished on the silos. most of them just need iron fitting work to complete them.

Thank you for the fine work you did!! :-)

ok folks, looking for work again.

I have bought a plot and am very happy with it.

I am using my logging skills to raise gatherer to help my new lower level construction skills gather better.

I am selling a lot of Oak construction items to the Pawn Broker and would like to see them go to good homes.

Please send me a PM here or catch me in game.

Also I am now 60 Carpenter but not very good with Maple yet but can get it if the price is good.

Thread Information