Thread: New animation ideas.

Hybrid View

Default New animation ideas.

Some may have noticed that I've been giving a little bit of new emote animation love to the dragons but I don't want to leave out the bipeds. So I'm asking if any of you have requests.

A couple of things to keep in mind. Although bipeds are easier to animate than dragons, new animations have to be duplicated several times across race and gender so the simpler the better. Specific racial emotes can be made but for this pass I would like to focus on general emotes that all biped races can use unless a racial emote is very strongly desired. We are probably not going to make as many for bipeds right now because of the duplication thing and that dragons have not had many since launch, not including the player modified ones that were put in.

Note: No. "slaydragon" will not be accepted as an idea.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: New animation ideas.

hmmmmm - how about a 'blowkiss' emote? seriously.......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

i think a play dead... maybe fix the saris emote /excite ... a curtsy for the females.. a bow for the males.. a new sit for the saris and ssilk... if at all possible a nap sit for the saris where they curl up... hmmm a pounce emote!

I heard a bi-ped last night wish out loud for a /bow emote... but considering the Dragon thread, you probably have that in mind already. I'll second it, though.

oh oh i thought of more xD how bout a blush emote dragons and bipeds.. and a dragon rage emote.. you know how dragons get xD.. and maybe a beg emote for hatchlings and other dragons for hoard xD for the pounce emote if u do that it would be cute if the dragon puts one foot forward then the other.. then raises hind in the air tail wiggles and a slight hop forward xD *goes to test on blight*

I'll put my vote in for /bow as well, especially if you need to do different animation sequences for all biped models and need to limit the number somehow.

Maybe some sort of /salute, but more in an Istarian style i.e. closed fist across heart and bend forward (think movie-style with soldiers in armor, rather than modern-day army salute).

Pity there can't be a hand-shake double-emote between two toons, that would be cool
    Want to know more? Visit the Istaria Wiki!

Floodgates, open.
    Nisse 100 Helian/Nissei 100 Lunus/SShiak biped (All on Chaos)

Thread Information