Thread: Home for the Holidays

Default Home for the Holidays

I hope we are celebrating Gnomekindle again...I have taken a month's subscription, as I am so homesick for Istaria and all my friends there.

Happy Holidays, friends and kin. <Winghug>

Default Re: Home for the Holidays

*hugs aine* It is really wonderful to hear you're back, even if only for a month!
    Istaria has not gotten to gnomekindle quite yet... though who knows what may come with today's maintenance (actually I doubt they'd roll it out when they're on limited support staff)? No worries though, there are player events planned in the meantime like the Festival of Ash on Dec 27 and the Annual Holiday Ball on Jan 2. Now I'm anxious for maintenance to be done so that I can say hello to you in game again! :-)

Thank you, Awdz. I will be so happy to see you and my beloved Scions, too!

Even without Gnomekindle, it will be a holiday for me, just to be back where I belong! I feel certain, also, that the maintenance will be finished before I can get my launcher to work again, lol, even if it lasts all day!

AINE greetings old friend, can't wait to see you.

<Grins> Thanks, Teto, same to you. I am playing Blight atm, and am rather anxious to see Bristugo! (It won't load), but at least I am on! This re-attuning is probably a good thing for me...eases me back into the game, makes me attend to the map and locations in the world. Can't attune if I can't see, though.

welcome home aine,
    feel free to relax on my plots- which are decorated for Christmas.

Looking forward to see you ingame
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Oh, that would be so nice, Lovwyrm! Lazing IS my most highly developed skill set, (well, equal to "Following", anyway), and I do love the holiday decorations. Thank you!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home, my beloved aine!!

i actually have an alt on order now, to attend all the fun holiday parties, ya know!!!but i will be home for xmas, if not sooner (i am hoping to get on at least a little today) and will look forward to seeing you again!

love ya and miss ya!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information