Thread: Achievement

Default Achievement

Xbox achievement: Playing a game so much that your skin burns off. I now have a hole in the middle of my hand... OW but it was fun an if i actually get an achievement saying that, it will make the holidays for me. lol
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Default Re: Achievement

What was the game?

Oh, and here's your achievement!

Lol. Thanks. Me and a few friends were playing Dragonballz Raging Blast an just doing constant beam battles. Course i won all cept the last cause i was tired:P lol but now i cant play it for a few days

I had the same stuff with my N64, with the controllers. In the old mario party games you had often to turn the joystic in circles really fast, if you did that too often and too fast, your skin came slowly off, very much ouchie back then D:

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Back when I was a kid, all you had to worry about was destroying your thumbs from mashing the jump button too many times. Gawd, the frikken water levels on mario 1 and 3 were death if it took you too long.
    I just lost the game.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

amen, tako! still have the callouses from playing endless hours of super mario bros. and the original zelda.......
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

WE STILL FINGER MASH!!:P but its called button mashing now:P

Thread Information