Thread: Aegrors! (WARNING: MAY CONTAIN CAPS ABUSE)

Angry Aegrors! (WARNING: MAY CONTAIN CAPS ABUSE)

Aegrors! **** aegrors! The only undead that hits consistently with paralysing gaze and then has the nerve to follow it up with a string of 600+ blight damage attacks on a dragon with 2233 armour and 650 blight resist. What is up with that?!?!?! And to make matters even better, they come in groups of about 10! All the time!

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Velea; January 3rd, 2010 at 03:39 PM.

Default Re: Aegrors! (WARNING: MAY CONTAIN CAPS ABUSE)

Best I can suggest is teasing single opponents away from the spawn areas to "safe" spots where aggro is highly unlikely. Dead Pool offers a tremendous practice ground for the technique, as any hatchling recently past level 30 has learned. Tricky part may be learning where the "safe" areas are, especially if you're hunting them on the satyr islands. I'm assuming you have potions & techs as you want in your hunting ensemble. Good luck!

I feel your pain, if you are trying to complete that Delgrath militia quest. Find a friend and look on the outskirts aways off. If you get off lucky on that paralyzing gaze, they jeer at you and run off as you are immobilized. And to make matters worse, if you are in the area I am thinking of, SoG can show up there too. He made trying to pull anything single impossible one night, had to give up and try again another night when I had reinforcements. And we ended up finding a less heavily populated area to get our quests done. I can look up coords in game if you want them.

Dracaena

I finally got lucky enough to pull one on its own, got its health almost all the way down and then about 4 other things joined in, fortunately Rage was nearly charged and that finished it allowing me to take off and let the other things disperse before swooping back down to claim my kill which fortunately dropped a trophy, and I will never hunt an aegror again unless I absolutely have to.

there is a really good place for single ones...(no not a bar). the waterfall outside of last stand before the portal to elnath, it has a nearly instant respawn of just 1 and it is always the same type (cant remember which). but you can just make a /select hotkey for it and keep pulling it.
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

Thread Information