Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Experimentor / Neo-Monk

Default Re: Experimentor / Neo-Monk

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Anyone still around that remembers testing this school out? Remember if it was any good? Interested in trying it out again?

AYE, sounds great to test it out IF you need some, I am willing
    Abbie: 100 Sorcerer, 100 Wizard, 100 Conjurer, 100 Chaos Warrior

Amon haven't heard back from ya about the neo-monk idea. If I give you pie would you let us retest is again pretty please with sugar on top?

With the next patch to blight there will be a NPC trainer (only for blight, he won't be available on live) that will allow you to join the neo-monk school.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Sweet! I will get to fullfill my job as a neo-monk trainer! I am so happy woot! BTW will he be on the docks of dalimond by the light tower like he was originally?

After reading what this class was and the enthusiasm that others have had over playing it, I have to say I'm excited to try it out. I'm a monk guy at heart so this should tickle me in all the right places...so to speak. Can't wait to try my hand at it.

Thanks for enabling it again.

also will the neo-monk be using the fire fists that they used back during the first test or will it just be plain jane fists.

Thread Information