Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blight Update 177

Default Re: Blight Update 177

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth
    That step isn't a kill counter, its a loot counter. You have to loot the Astronomer's Letter to make it progress forward.
    Deleting the existing letter did allow me to loot a new one and proceed with the quest. Just a cosmetic issue, but I saw that the Vial of Mysterious Liquid from Minisa is a parchment icon (looks exactly like the Astronomer's Letter).

Still have the same problem with completing the quest, Minisia only gives 1 vial and the quest text and counter require you to use it in 5 places. (But I didn't see in the patch notes that this was corrected).
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

I don't understand this problem at all. I've checked it on both Genesis and Blight and the quest is set up to give 5 of the item, not 1. I've changed the way the step works a bit internally so hopefully with the next patch it will give 5 items, not just one.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea
    I don't understand this problem at all. I've checked it on both Genesis and Blight and the quest is set up to give 5 of the item, not 1. I've changed the way the step works a bit internally so hopefully with the next patch it will give 5 items, not just one.
    I'll delete quest, letter, vial and retake next patch
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Thread Information