Thread: hotkeys wrong?

Unhappy hotkeys wrong?

All my hotkeys changed. For example, the pic shows gift of str, but it tries to cast root4. all 9 hotbars are like that. It was fine yesterday when i logged out, today when i log in.... nothing has changed that I know of, any ideas why this happened? Going to reset them all, hope it stays that way.

Hotkey assignments and icons are stored seperately in your Horizons\prefs folder. My best guess is that either the definitions or the icon files have been overwritten somehow.
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

maybe you or someone fiddled arround with something and accidently copied over a pref file from another character... that is what it sounds like, too me... (Happened to me, once)
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Default Re: hotkeys wrong?

i have the similar issue i have so far tried a full scan. i tried completely deleting my chars pref folder and letting the game make a new one but the icons still mess up i put 5 heal spells in just after the game did a full scan and made the new char pref folder, logged out and right back in again and all 5 spell icons were icons of class abilities

Default Re: hotkeys wrong?

i found a possible fix to my issue, in the reasource_override folder i had folders that did not belong there, first one was the pref folder that held my characters, the second was another reasource_override folder, i deleted both of these folder from the main reasource_override folder leaving only the interface folder there an tried to log in and all my icons were correct and did what they were supposed to again

Thread Information